Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The fact that Eclipse didn’t get a YouTube notif makes it less and less plausible. These things need to be programmed / scheduled before release. 

Wait Eclipse gets the tea from YouTube? That's a complete scream.

I don't know tbh, the way her team is a mess they can premiere stuff and then just wait whole day before uploading it to platforms and it wouldn't surprise me. Summer Bummer wrong mix tease etc etc etc.

I wasn't even aware that it was expected for tomorrow actually nn. If not coming, well, less than a month for the full album anyway.

11 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I don't know tbh, the way her team is a mess they can premiere stuff and then just wait whole day before uploading it to platforms and it wouldn't surprise me. Summer Bummer wrong mix tease etc etc etc.

I wasn't even aware that it was expected for tomorrow actually nn. If not coming, well, less than a month for the full album anyway.

I could be wrong about Éclipse, but from I heard, from previous releases, one of his sources of information is someone working in the music biz, and he also knows how to access the program part of YouTube, therefore seeing what the future releases are, what the cover picture is, how long is the song, etc. 

True her team is a mess. 

édit: turns out I was wrong about that. He gets his info else where. 

4 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The fact that Eclipse didn’t get a YouTube notif makes it less and less plausible. These things need to be programmed / scheduled before release. 

he doesn’t get info from YT i thought we were over this. :bebe: he just has access to those music publishing sites, does all of these scripts, and maybe hackery once in a blue moon

She's not doing anything because she's too busy gallivanting around Alaska with a man named after a craft supply

It's OK though because I don't think she can change the actual album date now that everyone has pre-ordered all the stuff

March 19 and then she can move to Greenland for all I care :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

he doesn’t get info from YT i thought we were over this. :bebe: he just has access to those music publishing sites, does all of these scripts, and maybe hackery once in a blue moon

Oh! Thanks! Wasn’t sure of it. Sorry for spreading false information. 
But I guess these publishing sites have nothing about White Dress then. And I guess the link redirecting to Spotify and Apple Music doesn’t work either?

Maybe it's a surprise release tomorrow and she's hiding in Alaska because the song is so vulnerable and she doesn't want to have to face anyone and talk about it?

Spoiler

Jk it's not coming tomorrow sadly, but we can dream anyways :rollin:

All of the meltdowns here are so entertaining when you have zero expectations but God are they frustrating when expecting something. Still on the fence about the whole WhiteDressGate. 

for future references: the Fnd site is not super reliable when it comes to Lana I guess :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Unless her plans changed, she has to have another single come out before release, to hype the album again. 

I feel like it's so close already, they don't see the point

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like it's so close already, they don't see the point

Maybe, but all of her albums had at least a single released a week or two before. Plus it’s common practice in the music industry, to have a last single the week or so before. I don’t remember any recent album I preordered that didn’t have that. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe, but all of her albums had at least a single released a week or two before. Plus it’s common practice in the music industry, to have a last single the week or so before. I don’t remember any recent album I preordered that didn’t have that. 

makes sense, but I'll just not expect anything to come before march 19th, it's for the best :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg