Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i like jack, i think he's very talented. literally all the albums he's produced 10/10 except for evermore but yeah. however i wish she would go back to her old producers such as zach and rick for an album or two :tommy:

10 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

March 15th (or 29th, I forgot because i'm so traumatized): Norman's first rumored date. 

A nightmare. Literally a nightmare. 

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

March 29th.. I can’t even think abt it 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Honeymoon was also actually great because after months of like "Yeah my next record is done! Yeah yeah it's coming!!#MusicToWatchBoysTop2015 #2015ismine #kindajazzy" She really dropped the lead, the album announcement and everything to cute 2-months-window while being present most of it. Songs coming out at right time, live performances, music videos...

and then THE GAYS didn't buy enough vinyl at UO and she got blocked at #2. just like Born To Die.

Then with her messy rollouts like Lust For Life she managed to snatch that #1. I think it means something, yeah, it's conspiracy that I'm actually interested.

I mean Jack isn't terrible by any means, but for me his production is very lacklustre in a lots of aspect and not enough fire or complex arrangements :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i like jack, i think he's very talented. literally all the albums he's produced 10/10 except for evermore but yeah. however i wish she would go back to her old producers such as zach and rick for an album or two :tommy:

I’m hoping we get some fresh producers for the next album.

28 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

okay i get disliking jack as a producer/artist or even person but lets not characterize jewish people as rats

girl i didn't even know he's jewish ? he just give me this scumbag vibes and i keep thinking he doesn't like lana at all and is just doing it for the check

of course i have no proof of that but i feel it. it's something spiritual idk 

Not musty Justin Bieber releasing his album on March 19th. I don't give a fuck about sales honestly but I love Lana and wanted her to have a fucking number 1. Anyway.

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

She needs another Dan Auerbach, someone who sparks the fire in her again and capable to say no to her when it's needed

Next album is produced by Grimes, Has a Florence Welch feature, And it has Hollywood & Hey Blue Baby on it.:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Next album is produced by Grimes, Has a Florence Welch feature, And it has Hollywood & Hey Blue Baby on it.:godlaugh:

Now, I'd so be here for a Grimes produced album :ma:

Lanarat.png

LDR8 will be produced by Chuck & Charlie :ma:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Now, I'd so be here for a Grimes produced album :ma:

yes, or any innovative electronic musician tbh– love lana's current folk/country/americana vibe but it would be so cool to hear her to do something really out of left field for her.

aOaIzH2.gif