Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hey everyone, please stay on topic!!! & by that I mean: agreeing with everything that I say. I know this is a discussion board, but I don't appreciate people not agreeing with me. If I were a mod you'd get a warning point everytime you share your opinion or simply post a gif. Now control yourselves :hooker:

Concerning the vocals at the end of COCC, at first I really liked them and missed them at the end of the official audio. However, after countless listens, I really prefer the instrumental ending. I think it is brave and calming, coming after such a rich experience of a song. I always enjoy singing the vocals while I listen to the youtube audio, but the offical audio is of much more quality!

Just now, 5adboy said:

Hey everyone, please stay on topic!!! & by that I mean: agreeing with everything that I say. Even though this is a discussion board, I don't appreciate people not agreeing with me. If I were a mod you'd get a warning point everytime you share your opinion or simply post a gif. Now control yourselves :hooker:

:awk:

I can’t compare title tracks yet because despite it being almost two months, Chemtrails still sounds super fresh to me and I don’t want to place it at top quite yet 

(Right now it’s

HM=COTCC>UV>BTD>LFL>NFR)

"Don’t forget me"

39 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Hey everyone, please stay on topic!!! & by that I mean: agreeing with everything that I say. I know this is a discussion board, but I don't appreciate people not agreeing with me. If I were a mod you'd get a warning point everytime you share your opinion or simply post a gif. Now control yourselves :hooker:

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

How do u make those gifs?

i use myheritage.com which is basically for people's dead relatives :rip: but i have to crop and screen record them to crop out the logo and then upload to a gif/image hosting website... i haven't figured out an easier way

giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png