Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Nikogo said:

I’m sad the prerelease thread is almost over, and it’s been such a roller coaster!

From 

White Hot Forever, release date TBA

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Sep 5th

COTCC Dec 10/ Jan 7th

COTCC tentatively spring/early summer 

to finally

COTCC March 19th

featuring my favorite post in this whole thread:

“omg she tweeted 12:12, but that’s so far away she’d never wait until December to release the album” :hype:

im not gonna get sappy and say “I’ll miss you all” because even if some people leave for a little after the album drops, I’ll still be here!

even if there's absolutely nothing happening in the lana del rey world, i'd still log in everyday, i love this forum :et:

Filthy Dreams GIF Review: “Pink: The History Of A Punk, Pretty, Powerful  Color” At The Museum at FIT | Filthy Dreams MYSPACE GLITTER | Glitter graphics, Glitter text, Glitter tumblr Flowers GIF - Find on GIFER

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

She was still considering adding Dealer up until the book signing in October so it must've had both on the album at one point.

a fucking dream :trisha: can't wait for her to say how Dealer is a random outtake's sister track and they'll end up on LDR8 and LDR9 thereby chasing from the tracklist new songs she'll have heavily teased by then... I guess the cycle never ends :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I’m sad the prerelease thread is almost over, and it’s been such a roller coaster!

From 

White Hot Forever, release date TBA

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Sep 5th

COTCC Dec 10/ Jan 7th

COTCC tentatively spring/early summer 

to finally

COTCC March 19th

featuring my favorite post in this whole thread:

“omg she tweeted 12:12, but that’s so far away she’d never wait until December to release the album” :hype:

im not gonna get sappy and say “I’ll miss you all” because even if some people leave for a little after the album drops, I’ll still be here!

Maybe elle can ask lana to delay the album a bit longer so this thread can live on? Everybody teeet #cancelCocc

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Listening to BAR, TNBAR and Yosemite

RWLeZU2.gif

that back to back to back to back heavy hitting slayage of 

best american record - change - heroin - sylvia plath - the next best american record - dark but just a game - wild at heart - get free - yosemite 

Just now, salvatore said:

that back to back to back to back heavy hitting slayage of 

best american record - change - heroin - sylvia plath - the next best american record - dark but just a game - wild at heart - get free - yosemite 

YOU GET IT BESTIE :bebe:

RWLeZU2.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

It made me feel...made me feel like...

Hide contents

TOPANGA'S HOTTTT TONIGHTTT

RWLeZU2.gif

Hide contents

I'M TAKING OFF MY BATHING SUIT

RWLeZU2.gif

Hide contents

TAKE OFF, TAKE OFF, TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES

RWLeZU2.gif

It made me...made me feel....

LIKE A WILD CAGED ANIMAL, SITTING BY THE SWIMMING POOL, LOSING ALL MY POWER

RWLeZU2.gif 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the absolute collapse of a fan mix i'm gonna get to create when i get to combine every referential song from the inception of best american record / yosemite featuring introspection, progression, and the scene setting daybending crevaces of laurel canyon prose with yosemite highlands and LA grit the start of a woman with or without hope translating into neverending serenity oh it's genius and it's fresh and sexy

RWLeZU2.gif

Just now, salvatore said:

the absolute collapse of a fan mix i'm gonna get to create when i get to combine every referential song from the inception of best american record / yosemite featuring introspection, progression, and the scene setting daybending crevaces of laurel canyon prose with yosemite highlands and LA grit the start of a woman with or without hope translating into neverending serenity oh it's genius and it's fresh and sexy

RWLeZU2.gif

elvis is the best, hell yes

RWLeZU2.gif

I never got the hate TNBAR gets, I really love this song, but i can't help but wonder if it would have been much more appreciated if she put it on COCC, alongside Yosemite (cuz she talked about how they are sister tracks). When COCC comes out and I'm done with experiencing the record in its entirety, it will be so interesting to put TNBAR right next to Yosemite and see if the connection is really there. Maybe that would help me appreciate the song even more :ohno:

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

It made me feel...made me feel like...

Hide contents

TOPANGA'S HOTTTT TONIGHTTT

RWLeZU2.gif

Hide contents

I'M TAKING OFF MY BATHING SUIT

RWLeZU2.gif

Hide contents

TAKE OFF, TAKE OFF, TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES

RWLeZU2.gif

no nut september october november december QJm0ZlM.gifbN0LjzQ.gif

source.gif

Spoiler

bHugaXs.gifbHugaXs.gif
bHugaXs.gifbHugaXs.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Guys please remember a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread will not be created until we have some solid indication that an album is actually in the works! The only reason the LDR7 PPRT was created so soon was because she first announced it the same night NFR dropped. But until we have concrete evidence, I look forward to partying w you all in the COTCC Post-Release Thread coming in less than two weeks :dance: xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Guys please remember a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread will not be created until we have some solid indication that an album is actually in the works! The only reason the LDR7 PPRT was created so soon was because she first announced it the same night NFR dropped. But until we have concrete evidence, I look forward to partying w you all in the COTCC Post-Release Thread coming in less than two weeks :dance: xx

elle how do you feel that all my praying over 4 years is paying off are U excited