Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

On 2/9/2021 at 9:50 PM, TheCultureIsLit said:

So we have DATMIMBC, D stands for down, and Men and Music are in this phrase...(just catching people up if they missed any of it)

So...down at the music industry men's business conference?

Lol

look at you being the closest out of all of us :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

1. dark but just a game

2. tulsa jesus freak

3. wild at heart

4. chemtrails over the country club

5. breaking up slowly

6. yosemite

7. let me love you like a woman

8. not all who wander are lost

9. for free

10. white dress

11. dance till we die

SO FAR

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

The way most of these songs are someway reusing melodies and elements... Yosemite pre chorus is like, Change?? Wild At Heart being a HTD Remake (but better)... idk. Conflicted. It does sound very intimate and some sort of... stripping even more from Norman? I don't know. It has it's own charms.

Thoughts on the entire album:

Spoiler

I think it’s a grower. Might probably stop after one or two more listen and will listen once the lyrics is updated cause I couldn’t understand half of the things she’s saying

It is very different from NFR! If I have to compare, I’d say it’s closer to UV, but folky version. Very personal and an interesting experience throughout

nF70D0F.png

i hate the whispers on white dress what the fuck is this downatthemusicminjdhsbdbdbconference

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hot take:

Spoiler

'White Dress is probably my least favourite opening track. Love the melody and instrumentation, but the wispery yet loud vocals meet spit game are not it for me. :horror2: