Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

not virginity culture in a ldr thread about cocc? lol but honestly i'm jealous of y'alls patience

I'm selling my COCC virginity :oic:

Spoiler

Yosemite is completely LFL and I love it so so much. LFL is my favorite so to get another taste is amazing.

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

I think this album will be pretty controversial fanbase wise lol. To give some context; I'm a superfan and love Lana's whole discography. However I'd give this album like maybe a 3/10.

It's really disjointed imo and sonically weak. I feel like her poetry-writing has spread into her song-wriring in a negative way, a lot of the songs have no direction or structure and are just her singing words in random melodies.

Not trying to spread negativity just not really liking it but these are my literal first impressions so maybe it'll grow on me.

Songs I liked/Had thoughts on (if I don't mention I feel like they're unremarkable upon first listen):

Tulsa Jesus Freak: Pretty but there are some weird decisions production wise

Not All Who Wander Are Lost: Cool but there's a lyric that rubs me the wrong way, also nitpicky & stupid but the title and what she actually sings in the chorus don't match so that's kind of annoying

Breaking Up Slowly & For Free: You barely even hear her/Sounds like they are songs featuring Lana

Chemtrails and LMLYLAW are my favorites lol (I know right)

Anyways for everyone enjoying it I'm glad, please don't send hate thanks

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

not virginity culture in a ldr thread about cocc? lol but honestly i'm jealous of y'alls patience

lmfaogsf;nkgldz i'm struggling. but i could care less about other people listening to it, i'm so excited for you all :gurl: i just can't wait to listen to it like i planned on the 19th and lose my cocc virginity once and for all

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

It's not my favourite... but I honestly see myself replaying this album way more than 'NFR!'. My main issue with 'NFR!' was that the production felt washed up and overly simplistic, yet kinda overdone at times. At least on 'Chemtrails' most of the songs don't feel like demos. It's a good album. 

10 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

ALRIGHT, show them hands, who here has NOT listened to it? I havn't

What now GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

ME BESTIE!! i listened to 30 seconds of dark but just a game tho. this is rough. :defeated:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

yeah i still wish it didn't leak it'd be iconic if it didn't and we could listen to it all together :xcry:

This :bebe:

We'll have our little first listen party on the 19th I guess :bebe:

Lanarat.png

YALL THE FUCKING LIZZIE VOICE ON DANCE TILL WE DIE BRIDGE OH MY GOD

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I truly feel bad for her, she deserves at least one era without any leaks

she actually doesn't, she handles eras TERRIBLY, gives her fans absolutely no information about merch drops which makes it incredibly annoying when they are limited stock, teases a song then says nothing about it until it's out, RELEASES singles and says nothing about it ..... maybe if she learned how to create an interesting era i would feel bad for her

FzytWEW.png

So my only question is is this leak high quality? Like flac? I haven’t listened and I don’t wanna link, but just for my own knowledge is it as high quality as it can be?