Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I LEFT CALABASSAS

ESCAPED ALL THE ASHES

RAN INTO THE DARK..........

AND IT MADE ME WILD.

WILD.

WILD.

AT.

HEART.

THE CAMERAS ARE FLASHING CAUSIN THE CAR CRASHES

BUT IM NOT A STAR

IF YOU LOVE ME YOULL LOVE ME

CAUSE IM WILD AT HEART

HOLY FUCK THAT IS HER BEST CHORUS EVER

Spoiler

I really like the album, I don't think any of the songs are bad. Gives me road trip through the Redwood Forest vibes

Not me liking BUS :oopna2:

Anyways i'm kinda overwhelmed and dont know what to say, immediate highlights would be White Dress, Wild at heart, Dark but just a game

TJF was kinda jarring at first because i'm so used to the snippet but playing it right now WHITE HOT FOREVER :hype::hype::hype:

Spoiler

LMAO I started playing For Free and I was like "holy shit Lana sounds so different here" until I realised Weyes Blood was a feature on this track

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:
  Hide contents

I'm getting real 60s/70's folk from Yosemite. Like GENUINE folk sound. Very Crosby, Stills and Nash, especially the plucking guitar and bongos

Spoiler

big time! ugh i love it so much. the absolute drama.

aOaIzH2.gif

Spoiler

Wow when you said WAH samples HTD I didn’t believe you but like...it does does does. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Spoiler

THIS ALBUM IS HER BEST!!! SHORT AND PACKS A PUNCH. I NEED A COUNTRY OR FOLK ALBUM OUT OF HER NOW! AND A GRUNGE ALBUM!!! A HIGHLIGHT. A REVELATION FOR THE CULTURE. AN ANSWER FOR THE CULTURE.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg