Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

My Ranking after like 2 listens:

1. Dark but Just a Game

2. Breaking Up Slowly

3. Chemtrails over the Country Club

4. Dance Till We Die

5. Wild At Heart

6. Yosemite

7. Tulsa Jesus Freak

8. White Dress

9. Not All Who Wander are Lost

10. For Free

11. Let me Love You Like a Woman 

Spoiler

No but the Fiily sample in Wild at Heart...this is shaping up to be her best album tho...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Just now, honeybadger said:

YES us legends have to stick together :gurl:

Fuck yeah! They'll all be jealous on release date because we will still have our first listen! :gasp:

yeah i still wish it didn't leak it'd be iconic if it didn't and we could listen to it all together :xcry:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Fuck yeah! They'll all be jealous on release date because we will still have our first listen! :gasp:

exactly!! and i can do an album countdown leading up to COCC... unbelievably excited for it

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Lentilus said:

not virginity culture in a ldr thread about cocc? lol but honestly i'm jealous of y'alls patience

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Final thoughts after first listen:

Best tracks: Yosemite, Tulsa Jesus Freak, White Dress

Worst: Wild at Heart, Breaking Up Slowly, Not All Who Wander

Im listening on pretty good speakers but I feel like the vocal mixing gets extremely bad in some places. She goes from quiet to earsplittingly loud within a millisecond, it literally hurt my ears a few times. Although I think she’s outdone herself with vocal layering on this album, they’re just amazing. The talking part of Yosemite sent me to another planet, and I think it’s the most emotional song on the record. 

this is just my first listen so expect a lot to maybe change, but yeah :lolliney: 

RVhKIwP.gif