Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

ME BESTIE!! i listened to 30 seconds of dark but just a game tho. this is rough. :defeated:

LOL, omg, we're gonna fucking die of exhaustion besite, I CAN'T, my mind is so conflicted on listening. But I know i'm not giving in 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

So my only question is is this leak high quality? Like flac? I haven’t listened and I don’t wanna link, but just for my own knowledge is it as high quality as it can be? 

it’s very high quality (kinda sounds like it could be a spotify rip)

Spoiler

so i’m disappointed... but i was expecting that anyway

my top tracks are: tulsa, wild at heart and breaking up slowly

i like dark but just a game but it gets quite weird in some places, and yosemite is cute too.

the rest are snoozefests :noparty:

until next time

Spoiler

Lmao for some reason the chorus of White Dress reminds me of Lamp Lady by Sevdaliza... still love it tho

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

So my only question is is this leak high quality? Like flac? I haven’t listened and I don’t wanna link, but just for my own knowledge is it as high quality as it can be? 

i haven't checked the files but they seem like 256kbps or 320 just based on the file sizes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lol, remember when you guys wanted a zoom party for the first listen? I imagine it would sound like that Belieber x Selena stans fight on Twitter's audio call feature with everyone being so hyped and having different opinions. :ma:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

the only thing i dislike about this album is the length tbh. I wish we had gotten more songs! i love this sound for lana

Spoiler

Honestly it's the one thing I like most on 'Chemtrails', it's short and sweet. Every song has its place, except 'LMLYLAW' of course.

Reminder that you can’t always establish how much you like an album after one listen. Some albums take time to grow.  You have to appreciate each song like a piece of art and listen to the lyrics.  For Ultraviolence and Honeymoon were never instant likes, it took me time to really get into them.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Spoiler

thoughts after first listen: not loving TJF as much as i thought i would– that and DBJAG are my least favs so far (still like them tho). white dress, wild at heart, yosemite, and BUS are standouts of songs we hadn't heard yet imo.

aOaIzH2.gif