Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I have an hour before work and ***** is killing me with how slow its being 

Mod note: User has been warned and put on mod queue for mentioning/directing where to find leaked material.

Edited by Clampigirl
Do not mention or direct users where they can find leaks. I censored the website name.

Okay so everyone seems to be really into the album?!?? Ahhhhh so excited. Really think Chemtrails is going to enter the ranks of AKA, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon :crying4:

NOT FOR FREE BEING A FULL SONG OF OTHER PEOPLE IM SCREAMING IT TOOK ALMOST 2 MINUTES BEFORE LANA STARTED SINGING UGH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, rabbit said:

Okay so everyone seems to be really into the album?!?? Ahhhhh so excited. Really think Chemtrails is going to enter the ranks of AKA, Ultraviolence, and Honeymoon :crying4:

it's going to:illumilana:

Spoiler

White Dress would be... the best?? If it wasn't some sort of ASMR experience???

Wild At Heart is actually Love Song for the first verse and then How To Disappear i'm shaking.

Just now, CinnamonGirl said:

wow i can't rank anything yet, i need a second listen but it's so cohesive (i don't think that's a spoiler if it is im sorry)

It should be a spoiler. 

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Hide contents

NOT FOR FREE BEING A FULL SONG OF OTHER PEOPLE IM SCREAMING IT TOOK ALMOST 2 MINUTES BEFORE LANA STARTED SINGING UGH

You’re being such a vibe killer tbh 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

i'm allowing myself to speak my mind out loud in my living room while working and listening to it and i had to stop myself when the word "trash" came out of my mouth oof

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Listening and I am FLOORED as always. White Dress is EXCELLENT and Wild at Heart did not disappoint

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, gasstationkween said:

You’re being such a vibe killer tbh 

so are the features

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png