Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lmlylaw...did i already mention that jack is a talentless flop who ruins everything he touches?:willcut:

wait, there is a lmlylaw "remix" on Degree that says UV version. Does that mean it's real?

Spoiler

white dress is growing on me, i think this album is definitely a grower 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, KingJay said:

wait, there is a lmlylaw "remix" on Degree that says UV version. Does that mean it's real?

I need a link

Omg I can't believe it leaked already :toofunny:

I haven't listened yet but I definitely don't have the strength to wait, I don't think my mental health would survive the next ten days knowing everyone had listened already. As soon as my work is done for the day I'll be going for a nice long sunset walk. See you guys later! 

9 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:
  Hide contents

I feel like I might've downloaded a very lq version of TJF because I'm not getting the hype? And trust me, I want to get the hype!

Same here.... but seriously.... TJF sounds quieter....

1 minute ago, KingJay said:

Just a fan edit. BlackoutZone said it was completely reworked so I'd wager that includes lyrics too and sounds nothing like the version we got.

Spoiler

ok there does not seem to be a song people agree to dislike although breaking up slowly seems to be one of the less popular, yet i loved the live version of breaking up slowly so i'm guessing this album is going to murder me :nails:

1 minute ago, faruhs said:

I need a link

Hold on, let me see if I can find it again. I didn't pay much attention or download it because it looked like another fan remake. 

Spoiler

I'm about to listen to Yosemite I HOPE I'll like it wish me luck homos

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

maybe lmlylaw was reworked in the same way that "marilyn" was reworked into "me & my boyfriend" vaguely similar but still basically two different songs? 

𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓁𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅-𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃

Spoiler

I just listened to WD for the 10th time, drinking champagne to celebrate the end of my exams and I'm so so happy yet crying because this song makes me feel too much

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Just a fan edit. BlackoutZone said it was completely reworked so I'd wager that includes lyrics too and sounds nothing like the version we got.

Ahh ok. That's what I figured. lol

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I can't believe it leaked already :toofunny:

I haven't listened yet but I definitely don't have the strength to wait, I don't think my mental health would survive the next ten days knowing everyone had listened already. As soon as my work is done for the day I'll be going for a nice long sunset walk. See you guys later! 

I feel the same way but then again, people have heard it, but we have the privilege of not having heard it and still having the freshness of our first listen ahead. And that's a comforting thought that keeps me going :agree: on the 19th people will have got used to it and we won't

Just now, KingJay said:

Ahh ok. That's what I figured. lol

Also considering we literally just learned about it even being originally from UV today I'd highly doubt that version would just be chilling out on dbree completely unnoticed by any of us :rip: but anything is possible i guess :rip: