Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Sorry to open this endless discussion but someones gotta do it... what flower/colour pallet do we think this era will be? :hooker:

cool blues / earthy tones i think. sunset vibes.

giphy.gif

That’s why Emile is superior and busy

Actually, what is he working on rn? Do we know?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Whut? It literally hd 0 visual direction. The visuals were as over the place as the music. Some photoshoots were great, others looked like random fashion-magazine-shoots. And all of the music video visuals were flawed in one way or the other. WM had great visuals but even without knowing BAR it was obvious the visuals were not meant for the track. LFL started out nice but then there were just boring scenes of Lana and the Weakend on the Hollywood-Sign. Love had a great style but the focus on the teenagers made it seem like a Vodafone commercial.

The Vodafone commercial is just so accurate

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Sorry to open this endless discussion but someones gotta do it... what flower/colour pallet do we think this era will be? :hooker:

Queen Anne's Lace (the flower she mentions in the poem) and sky blue + cream (think fine china  :hooker: ) would be really nice

Yeah seriously think Neil is Lana’s visionary twin flame. They just work like ying and yang together

i also wanna see her work with David Lachapelle more, too. Flaunt was one of her most unique photoshoots in my opinion and i think it was perfect visuals for the music itself.

giphy.gif

magnolia flowers, sky blue and grass green

OR

poppies, dark blue and gold

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

did nfr have a representative flower i honestly cant remember

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Sorry to open this endless discussion but someones gotta do it... what flower do we think this era will be? :hooker:

Pink peonies

dscn1873.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i honestly think if neil krug or david lachapelle did the LFL album cover, i would've held the record with higher regard. i DEFINITELY agree that the way an album cover looks subconsciously influences the way we think about albums in the longrun. and that chuck album cover for LFL is... not my favorite.

giphy.gif

lana del rey died with honeymoon, she sang her swan song and lust for life was her manifesto, she moved out of the black (lana) into the blue (elizabeth) .. she was born to die

Are we writing fanfics again

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yeah seriously think Neil is Lana’s visionary twin flame. They just work like ying and yang together

he captures the essence of Lana Del Rey in a way no one else can.

3z1M54f.jpeg

Are we writing fanfics again

yes

giphy.gif

flower: lilacs or white roses

color pallet: amber, electiric blue, yellow, orange, lavender, salmon, royal blue, neon green

did nfr have a representative flower i honestly cant remember

i think it was those weird long green looking flowers, or were they yellow? anyway im not so sure i think nfr was mostly just a colour pallet, its kinda bugging me now cus i swear it had a flower

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

how come she's releasing it on a Saturday? 

She probably isn't. It will probably be released on the 4th. She did the same thing with Hope (it changed a day from the original date she mentioned on IG)

this is always how I conceptualize things post-BTD. im curious as to how everyone else sees things

BTD: January 2011 - August 2012

PD: September 2012 - December 2013

UV: January 2014 - March 2015

HM: April 2015 - December 2016

LFL: January 2017 - August 2018

NFR: September 2018 - February 2020

COCC (lol): March 2020 - present

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF