Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Bright suburban lawn green, blue, and white. Really preppy colors. The flowers would be like tulips or begonias or whatever upper class white people grow in their yards lol. I’m imagining the album aesthetics having a New England WASP vibe. I could see her on the cover with a brooks brothers dress and a pair of boot shoes on.

Let’s face it, if Chuck is in charge of the album cover shoot, she’ll be sitting on a golf cart, in the distance with a few eyesores in the foreground :creep:

(I’m - kinda - kidding, sorry for being a bit salty)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Honestly what if the vehicle is a plane and there’s a country club in the back? And she would be the one "drawing" chemtrails over the country club, as an artistic metaphor for sharing her truth with the world

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I have a feeling it’s going to be a stripped down NFR...basic minimal production just piano. A whole album of Hope is a dangerous thing basically just some slightly more upbeat.

Honestly what if the vehicle is a plane and there’s a country club in the back? And she would be the one "drawing" chemtrails over the country club, as an artistic metaphor for sharing her truth with the world

this, but it's too complex for Chuck lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this would serve. I love a long album but sometimes I think back to how the standard UV edition was a perfect length

yup, 11 tracks and have 2 or 3 poems added to the deluxe edition as a taster from her books, it would be a great marketing stategy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No a longer album. 15-18 tracks idc i want them all

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yup, 11 tracks and have 2 or 3 poems added to the deluxe edition as a taster from her books, it would be a great marketing stategy

You should lock Ben & Ed in a trash can and become Lana's manager

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The way we’re trying to guess this era’s aesthetic by dissecting her posts knowing damn well she’ll just go the opposite way lol do we even learn?

True. I watch Project Runway and the judges usually love everything that I don't. I don't know fashion though so that's not saying much.

idk i really like the juxtaposition of something "classy" and stereotypically white like a country club where people are blinded by money and privilege to notice the toxicity of the outside world just my thoughts thoooo

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

This title calls for a Slim Aarons style album cover with chemtrails in the sky...

LITERALLY my first thought! She was reading Slim Aarons and she got to thinking..."fuck off".  :hooker:

Do we know this is the album title and not a song title though? On IG she said "the record" and I never know which she means by that.  :teehee:  Apologies if that's already been covered here somewhere. 

I think the title is genius! Glamour tainted with pollution. Poison-green vinyl. 

I want National Anthem visuals but apocalyptic...I'm picturing that scene at the end of The Virgin Suicides with the debutante ball where everyone is wearing gas masks...an image like the one below as the album cover. Glamour and paranoia in the age of Covid. 

352005.jpg

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

i keep wondering when the release date will be and then realising we already have it, its weird..

sumns up that's for sure

d4b817e0869ff32.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e