Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m still excited about this album idgaf what people say they can suck my left nut for all i care

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

guys please... yes, there is and there will be negativity for a while BUT don't rely on twitter please,it's literally the media where toxic and hateful people vent their frustrations 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

giphy.gif

iDMK7uT.jpg

You need to do an age progression on that swinging cat on the right. Maybe 10 years so he fits in to Lana World. Nice pic by the way.

We are getting surf noir, speak it into existence

That would be a dream :flutter: Dear Universe, please give us surf noir or some surf noir/rock influences...and  Lana if you lurk into this forum and see this please make a surf noir album happen thank you

And lol that's my 1000th post ...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i don't know how stuff like this works, but would the quarantine prevent production from being heavier than just piano and guitar (seeing that they probably didn't get that much studio time) 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i don't know how stuff like this works, but would the quarantine prevent production from being heavier than just piano and guitar (seeing that they probably didn't get that much studio time) 

Considering she announced the album before NFR was even out I think they got plenty of studio time together. And if I remember correctly we even got pictures of them in the studio after NFR was released, right? I think they had time to figure out the direction they wanted to go with COCC before the quarentine started but I still think the album will be postponed though   :creep: 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I noticed the handle @ChemtrailsOverTheCountryClub hand't been claimed on insta so i took it for my secondary account...

i kinda feel guilty--but i messaged lana from it saying if she wants it i'll happily give it to her, but i don't know she'll see it 

did i do the right thing? 

EDIT: whoops i misspelled "trails" as "trials" so i guess i'm in the clear haha

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹