Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So many people on twitter don’t understand what a country club is and they really think Lana’s just making a country album.......

Wait the white & canceled Lana del Racist is not making a country album.... but serious those people on twitter really lost their brain cells and if you don't know something you can google it at least and search for the meaning of it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I actually don’t think we’d get collabs on this album. There’d be no reason to esp with the virus right now, there’s no time really

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So many people on twitter don’t understand what a country club is and they really think Lana’s just making a country album.......

But what if she is and the title is a play on words

:eartha2: :eartha2: :eartha2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so here's what I want from this alboom

- No piano. Yeah pianos are cute but NFR sounded pretty dreary for this reason. I want an album full of LIFE and SOUL and PIZZAZZ :squidward:

- No ridiculously long song titles (but we know that won't happen, it's like her 'thing' now)

- Surf noir sound, like Wayamaya. That's what I got from the poem instrumental

- A cover shot by someone else (not gonna happen but let me dream)

- A pink/white marble vinyl, or white and peach tones

- No collabs

- No snippets. I suppose one snippet would be okay so we get a general idea of the sound, but anymore than that would be a bad idea

- Outlandish lyrics like we got in UV, something really unapologetic 

you're a dreamer you dream a lot

Guys honestly do u think we will get a vinyl/CD/merch.. etc with the whole corona thing or it has nothing to so with it?

there are other artists coming out with new merch and vinyls so i don't think corona would affect it. whether Lana wants to create new merch or not is a different question though  :creep:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I actually don’t think we’d get collabs on this album. There’d be no reason to esp with the virus right now, there’s no time really

Many artists collab without ever meeting in person. Nicki Minaj recorded her verse on doja C*t's single without ever meeting her.

i also feel like no one is particularly keen to collab with her in this moment  :creep:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

What ever happened to that MGK, wiz khalifa and (i think) young thug collab? 

The MGK collab was for his album " Hotel Diablo" but yeah he deleted/ scrapped an early version of this album including their collab BUT apparently their collab is the only track from the early version which got not deleted. So it still exists. MGK called it an "Elite-Collab" and  he said "that song can come out whenever and still be relevant. So if anything, that one’s always there."

https://genius.com/a/machine-gun-kelly-still-has-an-unreleased-lana-del-rey-collaboration-in-the-vault

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Guys honestly do u think we will get a vinyl/CD/merch.. etc with the whole corona thing or it has nothing to so with it?

We better! I think we won’t get it for a very long time tho. I ordered something from another artist at the end of April and it said delivery estimated at the end of august.

It would be nice if Lana would make an Insta live in like two weeks or maybe even three weeks to ask her questions about the upcoming album, the poetry books and if we'll get one or two spoken word albums, asking for Violet release date if we don't know it until then.....Hopefully, the Drama will be almost forgotten then bc don't want that people write stupid shit about her again bc of the recent events but yeah maybe it would be a risk to do a live stream in two weeks bc of the recent events..but it would be nice to see her live again and see her talking with her fans and getting more Infos 'bout the album  like how many tracks, who has shot the album cover & if we get music videos, what happened with WHF..is it even a song and if so is it scrapped or not or was it just a working title, will Yosemite be on it, what will be the lyrically & sonically direction of the album, will there be a title track, is she gonna release a single and when   ..so many questions...maybe I'm impatient and can't wait to know ore the album

Edit: I forgot the most important question: What will be the Vinyl color?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

It would be nice if Lana would make an Insta live in like two weeks or maybe even three weeks to ask her questions about the upcoming album, the poetry books and if we'll get one or two spoken word albums, asking for Violet release date if we don't know it until then.....Hopefully, the Drama will be almost forgotten then bc don't want that people write stupid shit about her again bc of the recent events but yeah maybe it would be a risk to do a live stream in two weeks bc of the recent events..but it would be nice to see her live again and see her talking with her fans and getting more Infos 'bout the album  like how many tracks, who has shot the album cover & if we get music videos, what happened with WHF..is it even a song and if so is it scrapped or not or was it just a working title, will Yosemite be on it, what will be the lyrically & sonically direction of the album, will there be a title track, is she gonna release a single and when   ..so many questions...maybe I'm impatient and can't wait to know ore the album

Edit: I forgot the most important question: What will be the Vinyl color?

let's manifest this into existence

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

they changed the submission deadlines to august 31 for grammys (ie this album would be up for nomination in 2022 and have virtually no shot), so i think lana choosing to release this right after (if it's not delayed) is kind of a statement against the scammys, and i'm here for it.

I agree. There has been instances though where this can go both ways. Post Malone’s Hollywood’s Bleeding is eligible to be nominated at the 2021 Grammys since it was released exactly a week after the deadline. Apparently it’s been highly acclaimed and has been a hit here in the U.S. But then again look at Twigs, she released in November and the buzz was definitely there but I feel as if she’s been forgotten. The September-December releases I feel can be sort of dry in terms of recognition by the Grammys.

giphy.gif