Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It would be nice if Lana would make an Insta live in like two weeks or maybe even three weeks to ask her questions about the upcoming album, the poetry books and if we'll get one or two spoken word albums, asking for Violet release date if we don't know it until then.....Hopefully, the Drama will be almost forgotten then bc don't want that people write stupid shit about her again bc of the recent events but yeah maybe it would be a risk to do a live stream in two weeks bc of the recent events..but it would be nice to see her live again and see her talking with her fans and getting more Infos 'bout the album like how many tracks, who has shot the album cover & if we get music videos, what happened with WHF..is it even a song and if so is it scrapped or not or was it just a working title, will Yosemite be on it, what will be the lyrically & sonically direction of the album, will there be a title track, is she gonna release a single and when ..so many questions...maybe I'm impatient and can't wait to know ore the album

Edit: I forgot the most important question: What will be the Vinyl color?

honestly that would be the best thing ever! imagine her doing a live on her birthday with her blonde hair and summer tan :flutter: swoooon

I actually don’t think we’d get collabs on this album. There’d be no reason to esp with the virus right now, there’s no time really

Well, the album is already done, I'm sure. Maybe they're doing the last touches. If she has a collab, she did it already, and I'm sure she know a lot of things that we don't know. That's what I love about Lana, she always surprises us and I think this album is going to be epic <3 

Thoughts of Break Up with ur girlfriend being on the album?

She did record her own vocals for the Live Lounge performance .

And the covers with the artists during NFR TOUR? I'd like a covers album too.

But as a separate record.

For COCC I want something rock with heavy guitars. But crystal clear vocals. No reverb.. a few songs with harps too.

Hey Blue and I must Be stupid maybe ? Reworked studio version?

Thoughts of Break Up with ur girlfriend being on the album?

Is this a joke? You do realise she has unfollowed Ariana Grande on social media and claims that if she doesn't want anything to do with her then that's fine...

Is this a joke? You do realise she has unfollowed Ariana Grande on social media and claims that if she doesn't want anything to do with her then that's fine...

The record has to be done 90 days before release date. Sep 5 is release date.. Its possible

Hmm not sure though but kinda get what you mean but maybe West Coast but it also has pyschedelic vibes ..get a summer/beachy Vibe from Florida Kilos....but I think that Kill Kill and the background music of her newest poem gave me surf noir vibes

And Wayamaya definetly has a surfy sound to it and FILLY has maybe some surfy feel as well but that also be bc of the music video

Also The Other Woman

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

The record has to be done 90 days before release date. Sep 5 is release date.. Its possible

I'm telling you. An Ariana Grande cover will not be on the new album.

I would assume Lana just misspoke and that the album is coming September 4th 2020, which is a Friday

(as someone had pointed out on here already, she said Hope is a Dangerous Thing.. would come out on January 8 and it ended up coming on January 9)

and assuming she has the album cover/visuals ready to go, vinyl pressings would start this week/next week as she has stated before she needs to be done a record 90 days before its release date. However, if there is a delay due to Covid-19, then maybe it'll be similar to the Lust for Life release, where vinyls came out later?

I'm so excited though! I feel that this pre-release period feels similar to Honeymoon, which a lot of people have already pointed out :)

Sitting and waiting for the true release date from some Ucranian Site

lmao this is the truth

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

first lana album title to be longer than 3 words!!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I'm so excited though! I feel that this pre-release period feels similar to Honeymoon, which a lot of people have already pointed out :)

Do you mean with visuals?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Do you mean with visuals?

i guess its more about the release cycle

- Both HM and Chemtrails were announced shortly after the release of the previous album

- Both are coming out roughly a year after the last

- Both were teased with a title which changed (Music To Watch Boys To as the initial HM title + White Hot Forever as the initial COCC title)

- Both HM and Chemtrails are coming in September

image.png

i remember in the grammy museum interview with her and jack she talked about how she won’t release an album until she has both the first and last track of the next album. so i seriously think that shes had so much time to write a full record and i really think this is coming september 4th/5th. very excited for this album and i love how we have no snippets or no idea what to expect so far :sluttybunny: