Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2020 is a leap year. There was an extra day in February so every day after gets pushed ahead one day. In 2019 Sept. 5th fell on a Thursday. If this was a normal year that day would fall on Friday this year. Lana believes that leap years don't exist and are part of a much deeper conspiracy based on control by the unseen and unknown. Her calendar has Sept. 5th as a Friday. The album will be released on Saturday.

man the fact that I bought this for 0.5 seconds 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Well I just hope this era will be exciting, that we're gonna be getting news, visuals, maybe a little promo and her being active on social media and serving looks

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

album cover if shot by anyone other than chuck

ConIDvFW8AAScQI.jpg

album cover if shot by chuck

PAY-HOMELESS-TO-GLOBETROTTER.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

To me, this album would be like the B Side to NFR. In NFR, she talked about what was happening in her daily life, in COTCC, I’m guessing she will share more of her daily thoughts and what’s in her head. Kind of like a logical continuation.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

We're not going to be getting many visuals if she didn't already make them before the world shut down.

maybe if we don't get a huge spike in cases, she can record videos like The Greatest in July/August? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

maybe if we don't get a huge spike in cases, she can record videos like The Greatest in July/August? 

True, it's possible. Production protocols in California are supposed to be released today so definitely curious to see what the new rules will be for filming.