Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She didn't release it because it was "too happy" and I doubt she's gotten any happier since then   :noparty:

I think she’s been looking very happy up til the last few days after her insta post.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She better release Yosemite this time. :crossed:

Chemtrails Over The Yosemite National Park

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have a feeling Ari had a feature on the album, but now they aren’t friends anymore

I remember Eclipse saying something like „i’m afraid that we might get Ariana’s collab on the album” idk if it was true though.

i did some digging on this because the entire situation is so confusing, Ari still follows Lana on instagram, Lana still follows Ari on twitter and that random Ari fan account on instagram and i cannot find any receipts about how Lana ever followed Ari on instagram in the first place (only about how she followed that stan account). 

If Ari was so mad at lana that she dm'nd her something bad then she surely would have unfollowed her first (or at least she would have unfollowed her at some point) 

if someone has any proof that she actually followed her on instagram it would bring some clarity to this.

i76mrxw.png 

Anyway, that date make no sense to me because it's a saturday. Myabe its coming on Sep 4th, earlier o later. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I can't wait for this.

I also hear they're remaking all the 3D Mario games and there's rumors they're coming in September also, so this september might be really cool

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Logging in for the new era felt so good  :hooker:

This title is SO fascinating to me!! She always returns to the idea that wealth/success is poisonous (pollutes one's morality, maybe?) and I love that. Chemtrails over all the rich people  :flutter:

im excited she must be done and the label must've been super approving of the album if she's releasing it (hopefully with physical copies) in only 3 months 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I can't wait for this.

I also hear they're remaking all the 3D Mario games and there's rumors they're coming in September also, so this september might be really cool

wait WHAT

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't wait for this.

Isn't Cyberpunk 2077 dropping in Sept too? we're in for a fun ride omg

Her label should push her to collab with at least one of the artists she mentioned. That would slightly redeem her image in the gp eyes.

But as for myself, of course I want a no-feature album.

I'm so scared she's playing us and the album release date will be postponed, I don't trust her anymore when it comes to these dates  :ohno: