Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Grenadine Quarantine and If This Is The End, I Want a Boyfriend better be on COTCC omg

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

we need this kinda vibe and energy for the album aesthetic

david-lachapelle-lana-del-rey:-bicentenn    screen_shot_2017-05-16_at_11.13.36_am.jp

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

wasn't the photographer in charlies story shooting lana from a lower angle? I wouldn't be surprised if she edited some chem trails in that bitch and its the cover 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KcRE5HIXD/?utm_source=ig_embed

it does look like that...

this has to be for the new record  :defeated:  

idk about yall but im seeing professional cameras baby!!! :fabcat: maybe we won

wasn't the photographer in charlies story shooting lana from a lower angle? I wouldn't be surprised if she edited some chem trails in that bitch and its the cover 

was that ever confirmed to be her in the video?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

was that ever confirmed to be her in the video?

i would only assume it is because charlie deleted it fairly quick didnt he? probably realized he shouldn't "spoil" any type of filming/photoshoot if its lana

i love waiting for an album cover reveal, its so exciting. almost as exciting as the actual album - covers are soooooo important because you link it to the music everytime you listen to a track and if its a bad cover then well... it kinda makes the era seem off and you start to put the music into a different standard, definitely a subconscious thing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

how come she's releasing it on a Saturday? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

"blah blah blah blah blah blah -my new album titled chemtrails over the country club sndnsblah blah blah blah"

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

how come she's releasing it on a Saturday? 

2020 is a leap year. There was an extra day in February so every day after gets pushed ahead one day. In 2019 Sept. 5th fell on a Thursday. If this was a normal year that day would fall on Friday this year. Lana believes that leap years don't exist and are part of a much deeper conspiracy based on control by the unseen and unknown. Her calendar has Sept. 5th as a Friday. The album will be released on Saturday.

I want this album to be highly conceptual like Kate Bush's "Hounds of Love" but really raw and sarcastic like Fiona Apple's "Fetch The Bolt Cutters" with deep poetrical lyrcism only Lana can have set in the 50s-60s atmosphere. I know it's not gonna happen, but the heart wants what it wants

(And it's my 400th post, yay  :party: , took me almost a year to write that amount of messages lmao)