Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wish for the exact opposite. I want Lana with a huge bouffant wearing one of those fancy caftan you were to dinner parties exuding 60s realness and feeling every bit of the glamorous she thinks and she knows she is! Also Neil Krug has to capture the whole thing! No more beige/DIY/amateur visuals, thank u!

you know we're gonna get an iphone selfie anyway

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"Β Β :makeup:

you know we're gonna get an iphone selfie anyway

Or some "graphic design is my passion" editing provided by Chuck. :creep:

I hate that she is announcing the album in this way! It totally dilutes the anticipation and hype for the album because everyone is focused on her messy rant. I fear that critics are going to come for her again after this controversy she’s created and it’s only going to send her into a downward spiral, because we all know she doesn’t handle harsh critics well.

Β 

With that said, I think the album title is fucking GENIUS and I am personally so excited for this album! Lana never fails to deliver stunning music. I just hope she stops ranting soon so the focus can become about the music.

WE HAVE A FUCKING NAME

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Her album titles have really changed huh? Like if you look at them in order...

Β 

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Her album titles have really changed huh? Like if you look at them in order...

Β 

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

And then also Behind The Iron Gates sounds to be doing the same as Violet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wish for the exact opposite. I want Lana with a huge bouffant wearing one of those fancy caftan you were to dinner parties exuding 60s realness and feeling every bit of the glamorous woman she knows she is! Also Neil Krug has to capture the whole thing! No more beige/DIY/amateur visuals, thank u!

YES YES YES. I’m literally THIS close to starting a change.org petition to have Neil Krug shoot the visuals for this album. Chuck NEEDS to go! The only person who can do justice to Lana’s vision is Neil.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

yea i dont think were getting any visuals with miss rona around

the best thing we coulf hope for are NFR UO cover messes shot by Chuck

Didn’t Chuck shoot the NFR cover on the boat as well? I’m not worried because I have faith that Chuck and Lana could create a great album cover on their own. If Lana’s label wouldn’t accept the UO cover as the original cover in the first place, I doubt they would allow a horrible cover for this album as well!

I love how this fandom always learns new words with each era and then inflationarily (mis)uses them. We had "alternative rock", "jazz", "psychedelic music" and now we have "beige".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I wonder if this album will be put out with less promo stuff. I kind of don't want music videos in a weird way? I know it's not a popular opinion, but with less music videos and no tour, we can get another album faster. Which this pandemic helped her create this record in the time frame she did, I feel like. Being stuck at home. I'm sure she has a recording station at home, like in a room or basement. She can simply send those files to Jack to mix and whatnot. Do different takes. She used to do this with her very old stuff

giphy.gif

Lana omg not you. It's so dumb because twigs' dances are literally the "fragility" that she's supposed to be advocating for....

tea omg - like i dont think any form of pole dancing is whore ish but what lana was doing was cheap and easy and NOT proper pole dancing which is why it can be easily percieved as whorish - miss twigs on the other hand is a proffesional gymnast dancer athlete and pole dancer and has put her blood sweat and tears into perfecting her body art around the pole and for lana to swing around it gormlessly and lay on the floor like a dead fish next to the pole and try and act as if they're doing the same thing is CLOWNERY

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Do you guys think this is coming out before or after Violet? I really do hope we are truly getting an album and two poetry books/albums within the next year. Not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice if everything stayed on schedule since Lana has more spare time now to work on everything.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

So what color will the vinyl be?Β  :hooker:

giphy.gif

Where is the name from?!?! Does anyone have any links to where this is provided?!

From her directly, on her IG (You have to go to the HGTV section of your IG to see the video; she also clarifies again what her posts meant).Β 

From her directly, on her IG (You have to go to the HGTV section of your IG to see the video; she also clarifies again what her posts meant).Β 

Β 

I found it, thank you!!!Β  :flutter:

giphy.gif