Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Having a hard time picturing what the album cover will be.

Lana in a floral blouse on the lawn of a country club, blowing kisses towards the camera with the country club (american flag on top) and blue sky and ‘chem trails’’ in the background. Maybe some plastic pink flamingos

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Consequence of Sound listed this album for the 5th September as well. Does it mean that it really will come out on a Saturday? Just curious bc usually albums got released on a Friday... Lana said 5th but  I thought she actually meant 4th September but no matter what it's only 4 months and I'm excited :party: !!!

https://consequenceofsound.net/upcoming-releases/

If you click on TBA by her name on Sept 5th it just links to the story a few days ago. Their source is Lana not the record company.

I’m js the rich/powerful definitely know shit we don’t know. Remember Lana’s video she put on IG showin her and her friends (on a boat?) talking about aliens and shit. Like I feel like she knows or has heard some wild shit. N-not that I’m saying chemtrails are real but just idk... food for thought

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

No more Chuck Grant album covers

Society has progressed past the need for Chuck Grant album covers

We need a photographer who will actually release more than 2 images from the shoot!!!!!

Don’t hope for too much, she’s (mostly) voluntary quarantined. Chuck has been with her several times and will probably snap a picture in the backyard a la Mariner’s cover art.

lets address the date. why is it 2021?

Just in case Lana will tease us with snippets and songs for a year again. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana in a floral blouse on the lawn of a country club, blowing kisses towards the camera with the country club (american flag on top) and blue sky and ‘chem trails’’ in the background. Maybe some plastic pink flamingos

Love this, it sounds perfect lol.

Do you guys remember the very first promotional picture we got for the NFR era, with Lana wearing jeans and snickers and sitting in the sand, and with electric poles in the back? That’s how I imagine the album cover.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

chemtrails over the country club... i feel like she has a lot to say on this album! i'd love to see her explore a sound similar to born to die with the heavy storminess of ultraviolence. like off to the races with a cruel world/mpg twist.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

This era has started way sooner that i anticipated i really didn't think we would hear anything about this album until at least the end of the year, especially during this quarantine cus i thought she's gonna be promoting her poetry first. So excited!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Me moving into this thread

tenor.gif

This is exactly how it feels, it's like "aww shit here we go again" and just accept that we'll be here frequently again :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this has the potential to be an amazing record: satire, 50s/60s sonics, sassy lyrics. i just hope she doesn’t switch up and take the LFL route (as much as i still adore that album, i don’t want a 2.0). and by that, i mean, i could see it being another record with “political” undertones and/or topics.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose