Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i feel a little bit sorry for twigs, i know lana didnt mean anything by it but calling her out was a little uncalled for - what lana did in tropico is nothing compared to what twigs did in cellophane lmao i cant believe she had the nerve to compare!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i feel a little bit sorry for twigs, i know lana didnt mean anything by it but calling her out was a little uncalled for - what lana did in tropico is nothing compared to what twigs did in cellophane lmao i cant believe she had the nerve to compare!

SO distasteful ugh

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Chemtrails Over The Country Club is such a good name I love it, much better than White Hot Forever which I thought was a little corny   :teehee:

Can't wait to see what she's bringing with this one  :party:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I think it's pretty much set in stone that Chuck will shoot the cover. I wish Petra Collins or Juno Calypso would shoot the cover, their work is amazing

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love the title tbh, I am PUMPED

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Where is the name from?!?! Does anyone have any links to where this is provided?!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hope the album cover's gonna be similar to NFR's one. It's one of my favorites, so iconic  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

yall gotta stop posting good visuals and concepts for this album because it really makes me think she would do that but its truly just gonna let me down i fear

I hope the album cover's gonna be similar to NFR's one. It's one of my favorites, so iconic :flutter:

I wish for the exact opposite. I want Lana with a huge bouffant wearing one of those fancy caftan you wear at fancy dinner parties exuding 60s realness and feeling every bit of the glamorous woman she knows she is! Also Neil Krug has to capture the whole thing! No more beige/DIY/amateur visuals, thank u!