Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If she can post selfies during the BLM movement, whats stopping her from dropping the pre order during the Beirut accident 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've been an admirer of the photographer Robert Adams for a while now, and he did a collection called 'The New West' in the 70's, and it's giving me COCC vibes (although it's partly because Lana is currently spending time in the south)

354464.jpg

66968b8d-98c3-4f65-8458-8cf400c6ce75.jpge5969c34-784d-4e67-a605-8e0c58b7539f.jpg

a9c772dc-6fcb-4d2a-9bfe-d4434f65d60d.jpg5ea91042-ee3f-4c76-acb4-14ab32c5d5c4.jpg

Sorry for them being so large, I'm too lazy to resize them smaller lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Im going to limit myself to check LB and Lana's insta only once per day. I won't waste my time anymore on circus! Im just waiting for an album in september 5 - won't listen to leaks/singles. And ofc I will be dissapointed if she will delay it but it's ok. Lets live my life.

Mmeow~

Im going to limit myself to check LB and Lana's insta only once per day. I won't waste my time anymore on circus! Im just waiting for an album in september 5 - won't listen to leaks/singles. And ofc I will be dissapointed if she will delay it but it's ok. Lets live my life.

no judgment at all. and u'll do what u decide, but maybe just turning on notifications if she posts might do better? if that'll do better. from a fan to another, we know that miss rey just likes posting all random. good luck good luck 

UV/Honeymoon

Oh boy, it's been a few days since I logged onto LanaBoards! Can't wait to log on and catch up on all the amazing news and announcements Lana has definitely made! Let's get started- wait wtf

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I was thinking... perphaps we are a little thirsty, if not unappreciative. I mean, she fed us. Really. In one year we had a new album, a poetry audiobook and soon also an exclusive poetry book. We are lucky indeed and maybe we should just take some time to enjoy what we already have in store.  :crossed:

(But nonetheless, yeah, I want COCC so bad  :ohno:)

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

i can totally picture the album artwork as something like this omg

axrGiAx.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I was thinking... perphaps we are a little thirsty, if not unappreciative. I mean, she fed us. Really. In one year we had a new album, a poetry audiobook and soon also an exclusive poetry book. We are lucky indeed and maybe we should just take some time to enjoy what we already have in store.  :crossed:

(But nonetheless, yeah, I want COCC so bad  :ohno:)

I mean, it's ok to do both.. and for me I definitely am real glad that we got the poetry book, the snippet as some kind of vague reassurance. Aug 5th was something that the forum ended up chasing, bc we do know how her releases have been. both points are fair, but I don't think wanting a more solid kind of reminder, reassurance is wrong either. like to each their own approach and range of it but yeah

I personally don't think it's being unappreciative in this case, we just wanna know what's up, thought a lead came up and followed it. 

September 5th (post this is where things are warranted imo) on insta's a gift like the rest of the stuff she shares, personal to work etc.  It's something to hold onto, nothing to smite over tho imo, bc I'm sure a lot goes into these things and a lot can change. 

it's just good to have definites, and again speaking for myself, lol yeah the thread gets all fun as we get closer to it 

UV/Honeymoon

I think i'm onto something...
If you take the first letter from the bio of her 3 most recent instagram posts (Excluding the zella one and the one without a caption) you know what you get??
S N L
SNL 2.0 is incoming!!!!
And she will sing the lead single from COCC and it'll go #1 and win 39 grammies
SHE IS COMING

:facepalm:   :facepalm:   :facepalm:   :facepalm:   :facepalm:

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335