Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Probably doesn’t mean anything.

It’s not Lana who decides when the album is coming. Interscope Records decides.

For those who want more info, here is info on Interscope;

2220 Colorado Avenue

Santa Monica CA 90404

Contacts for Universal Music Group: https://www.universalmusic.com/contact-us/

How reliable are they?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m repeating myself, but I’m listening to Fuck it I love you and The Greatest and really wish songs on Chemtrails will remind me of those two. The Greatest sure is a career highlight, and is probably the song that I’ve come back to the most this year.

I was just listening to The Greatest  :defeated:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Don’t waste your time calling Interscope they just tell you ‘we will make all info on future releases avalaible at our own discretion’. There are not disclosures in place nobody can say anything.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Guys I know I’ll repeat myself but: since Lust for Life Lana told us dates that always turned out to be inexact. According to Lana LFL was supposed to come out may 2017, and it came out July 2017. NFR first months of 2019 and it came out August 2019. So COCC will never be released in one month.

I think it's just going to be a literal surprise release like she said - and after her Question for the Culture post, it would make sense for her to just be all about the music with no need for hype or promotion. What I love about Lana is that she's just all about the music, and I think she will continue that route for now.

are we even getting an album next month like  :crossed:

Honestly?

tenor.gif?itemid=10928291

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think it's just going to be a literal surprise release like she said - and after her Question for the Culture post, it would make sense for her to just be all about the music with no need for hype or promotion. What I love about Lana is that she's just all about the music, and I think she will continue that route for now.

yeah, now I'm convinced she will just drop the album on sep 5 and that's it

we should just accept our fate and wait for it lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg