Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The amount of faith y'all have in the September 5th release date...I wish I could have it with you but I'm expecting radio silence! Like I am NOT getting my hopes up any longer! 
RBNDTEp.gif

The main thing I care about in regards to the album rn is the album cover. It can only be her best or her worst. And I have a feeling she won't even be on it, or she will be in the distance.

I really want it to have a 'vintage' or 70s feel.

I want the cover to feel 'vintage' or 70s cause I'm tired of her modern aesthetic lol. And I have a feeling she might not be in it or will be at a distance. 
It might be her best or her worst cover.

I love how people assume to know shit on here including Lana's current whereabouts it's truly hilarious! 

Well, she was photographed at a 711 one week ago. I think we all recall that due to the disgusting body shamming that followed. The photos Zella just posted were likely from a week prior to her getting back to LA. It's just common sense. Also a few days ago Charlie posted a video of Lana (in her backyard) reading one of her poems. 

I feel like a clown. And I think I’ll feel like an even bigger clown on Sept. 5th :/

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Love how my messy queen follows the pattern of delaying every album :hooker:

UV - May 1/ June 13 (1month)

LFL - May 26/ July 21 (2months)

NFR - March 29/ August 30 (5 months)

COCC - September 5/

+ Violet coming out almost 7 months late  :flutter:

mRr8z5L.gif

Someone please solve the equation, showing all steps

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

users after manifesting so hard and nothing happens:

Q9o.gif

actually how the whole thread feels like :toofunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

The tracklist!! Yosemititty is track 9 as we manifested

1.Let Me Fool You Like A Clown

2.Circus Games

3.Lanaboards Sadness

4.COCC Yosemite Freak: Delusional Forever

5.If this is the end....We want COCC

6.Delaying Quarantine

7.Cumtrails Over The CUNTry Club

8.Lana, who we are to believe to you?

9.Yosemititty

10.How to manifest things that will never happen

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Either the date in the code was actually may 8th and something changed on her website at that time and we didn't notice, or the date is august 5th and it probably was a really small change that we still won't notice...Or it was really nothing and we just clowned ourselves big time, which seems to be the right option :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I tried this Online Quija Board thing and asked if Lana will release her next album in September

The answer was " cannot say" :rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think she wanted to post the announcement but the Beirut thing made her not to... it will come off as insensitive.

I kinda thought that too. Maybe she won't announce until Friday or even next week now.