Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I would normally be down for a "surprise" drop (not really a surprise because she already told us the title and exact release date). However, I really hope she will put out a lead single first even if it is only one week before the album, because I want her to have some music to compete in this year's Grammys other than in the spoken word category.

Remember when she said Ultraviolence was coming May 1? At least she’s consistent with changing her release dates

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

she's catching frogs in Tulsa with Zella while we suffer. u gotta love her

That was two weeks ago. Lana is back in LA now as she was seen at a 7/11 last week. I doubt Interscope is doing any in-person meetings with Lana and her team right now, but I'm sure the wheels are in motion for the next album. They are probably talking via Zoom. 

My guess is that the album will be out in the fall because the holidays come up around that time.

The fact that the album was only mastered last week...

1kdb7h.jpg

The poetry wouldn't make up for a delayed album at all imo

Actually it's Jack Antonoff's job to get it to the mastering engineer for mastering.

I'm assuming that Chris Gehringer is mastering this. 

Love how my messy queen follows the pattern of delaying every album :hooker:

UV - May 1/ June 13 (1month)

LFL - May 26/ July 21 (2months)

NFR - March 29/ August 30 (5 months)

COCC - September 5/ ??? 

Love how my messy queen follows the pattern of delaying every album :hooker:

UV - May 1/ June 13 (1month)

LFL - May 26/ July 21 (2months)

NFR - March 29/ August 30 (5 months)

COCC - September 5/ ??? 

Omg  :defeated:

And this gets even worse when you consider the full timeline, like MAC and VB coming out 11 months before.

Omg  :defeated:

And this gets even worse when you consider the full timeline, like MAC and VB coming out 11 months before.

+ Violet coming out almost 7 months late  :flutter:

That was two weeks ago. Lana is back in LA now as she was seen at a 7/11 last week. I doubt Interscope is doing any in-person meetings with Lana and her team right now, but I'm sure the wheels are in motion for the next album. They are probably talking via Zoom. 

My guess is that the album will be out in the fall because the holidays come up around that time.

I love how people assume to know shit on here including Lana's current whereabouts it's truly hilarious!