Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

COCC is being held up.

She probably saw this thread and thought it was a good idea to officially change the title to the abbreviation COCC and that video of her driving was right after she got into a huge argument with her managers and record company using a 333+ page thread as evidence to put COCC on the cover. 

Megalomaniac: A person who is obsessed with their own power.

Also see Lana Del Rey

U People never learn.

U People Never Learn. 

I’m actually a little relieved nothing was announced or released today (sorry). We just got Violet last week and I also just got a surprise Taylor Swift album so I’m at full capacity and getting so overwhelmed with all this new stuff at once. I need like a short little breather before getting Chemtrails info so I can give it my undivided attention and fully enjoy it. I know I’m the only one in this position and I hope for everyone else’s sake she still announces something this week.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I don’t know what to expect anymore lol
Honestly, maybe she’ll just mention Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever in another cryptic Insta or TikTok video.

Maybe we’ll get a cryptic video where she still mentions WHF. I just hope she doesn’t choose this moment to become mute again.

i asked an online ouija board if the album is really coming soon and it told me yes, then i asked if it was sure, it said yes. do whatever you want with this info, if you can even call this info.  :derpna2:

Soon.

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

the music store still mentions a pre order in the code so i have not given up... she can still say something, tmrw, the day after that etc etc. I AM HOPEFUL!

As long as she doesn’t ghost all of her socials...

I know I have said this before and maybe not everyone wants to hear it because we are all psyched and looking forward to a new album. But my guess is that this album won’t be out until November.

Just consider these factors:

1. Lana just released her audiobook. The physical copy of VBBOTG drops September 29, with the physical copy of the audiobook coming October 2. COTCC won’t come until after Lana is done rolling out VBBOTG.

2. Lana’s second poetry collection is to be released in March 2021. If that is when the book comes out, then logic suggests the audiobook will come in January 2021.

All things considered, this suggests that COTCC will come around November/December not to conflict with the poetry projects.

Within the music industry, the record labels will want their A-list clients to release new albums around the holidays because that is when they stand to make the most money. It is also the hope of the industry, tour promoters and artists alike that touring can resume sometime in the first half of 2021. With this in mind, Lana herself may even want to push this release closer to when she can tour.

Lana has three different projects on her plate at once and her management and Interscope have to balance all of these projects.

The decision of when to release this album is not entirely on Lana or her management. This really comes down to Interscope.

I know I have said this before and maybe not everyone wants to hear it because we are all psyched and looking forward to a new album. But my guess is that this album won’t be out until November.

Just consider these factors:

1. Lana just released her audiobook. The physical copy of VBBOTG drops September 29, with the physical copy of the audiobook coming October 2. COTCC won’t come until after Lana is done rolling out VBBOTG.

2. Lana’s second poetry collection is to be released in March 2021. If that is when the book comes out, then logic suggests the audiobook will come in January 2021.

All things considered, this suggests that COTCC will come around November/December not to conflict with the poetry projects.

Within the music industry, the record labels will want their A-list clients to release new albums around the holidays because that is when they stand to make the most money. It is also the hope of the industry, tour promoters and artists alike that touring can resume sometime in the first half of 2021. With this in mind, Lana herself may even want to push this release closer to when she can tour.

Lana has three different projects on her plate at once and her management and Interscope have to balance all of these projects.

The decision of when to release this album is not entirely on Lana or her management. This really comes down to Interscope.

The fact that the album was only mastered last week...

1kdb7h.jpg

The poetry wouldn't make up for a delayed album at all imo