Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wasn't there a track called "Let me love you like a woman"? i feel like it would sound like a mix between Love Song and How To Disappear, I think the title track would sound like a mix between mariners apartment complex and NFR. 
*also i can't figure out how to reply to people on here pls help*

And the title alone gives me big How to disappear vibes. idk

anything happen when lb was down???

Nope. Of all the days to do nothing at all on her socials, it had to be the day we were expecting something the most. Joke’s on us.

Good night, guys, I’m washing my clown makeup before bed. Was nice talking to you though :)

i don't think website code has anything to offer, I'm not a computer nerd, i don't really know anything about this, but.. if your getting your info from the inspect element or page source it's basically nothing, For you to find something in that code there has to be something on the website, and if it was then you would see it on the front page. 

I don’t think anything is gonna happen tomorrow for my birthday but I’m gonna put all my bday energy towards trying to manifest something anyways

Has Lana ever actually confirmed a delay before the set date?

I mean I can only recall her ignoring things and then updating us when she confirmed again (ie NFR coming in Jan, then March, and nothing from her until she started confirming that it's coming in 2 months at her festival shows). 

I feel like that's how it's always been, but maybe I'm wrong? Just checking to see if there's a pattern between delays and her letting us know things are going to be delayed.

Has Lana ever actually confirmed a delay before the set date?

I mean I can only recall her ignoring things and then updating us when she confirmed again (ie NFR coming in Jan, then March, and nothing from her until she started confirming that it's coming in 2 months at her festival shows). 

I feel like that's how it's always been, but maybe I'm wrong? Just checking to see if there's a pattern between delays and her letting us know things are going to be delayed.

NFR never got delayed from a confirmed date. She said it would probably come at the top of 2020, but didn't confirm anything. The March date also never got confirmed. The only date she gave us for NFR was August 30th and that's when it got released. The only actual delay I can think of was Violet, cause she got robbed (or something like that, idk). That's why I believe COCC's coming September 4th, the date came directly from her. (ik she said september 5th but it's a saturday n it wouldn't be the first time she gives a date that's a day or so off)

qfrWuBl.png

i keep thinking of what i want the album cover to be, I think a 1960's hairstyle and makeup, with a really simple outfit, Lana standing in front of trees, with a country club in the background and maybe a car or two, and some kind of vintage filter i feel like that would be kinda cute, plus it's easy to do. 

when i think of when it could be released i see September 21 or October 15

If we don’t get news tomorrow I’m leaving

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Surely she didn't put up an IG story of herself driving like a idiot for NOTHING

Where is COCC

We want COCC

Yeah shes driving to go delay the album release date

I can't be sure about this, so don't quote me. This is just me speculating;

Given the whole COVID situation, we don't know how many staffers are on the job at the Interscope headquarters in Santa Monica right now, so things may be slow in regard to finalizing the release date of COTCC. This is part of the reason why I have said in my earlier posts not to be surprised if the release gets pushed to November which is popular for album releases because of the holidays. 

But I will agree that if this album is coming out Sept 4, we should hear something within the next few days. If not, then we probably shouldn't start holding our breath but at least be patient.