Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

lana, this is the most boring pre release you have done yet

I think she's waiting until the last minute to drop everything tbh. Like one week before Sept 5th we'll probably get a music video or the tracklist or something. I'm kinda starting to get worried though because she normally at least drops an album trailer by this point.  :judgingu:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Her third last post with the video of her singing with the audio book instrumental looks to me to be a different song than TJF.

This has probably been said but it could be white hot forever and they just share a video.

Just the way she’s singing doesn’t match the TJF vibe.

Ugh I’m going to BED this is torture

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

manifesting some chemtrails news tomorrow and an on-topic discussion in this thread! good night x

Lana followed boxer Luke Rockhold...

What does it mean? What does it mean?

:smokes3:

he is also FINE AF... & her age. ugh its prolly just a crush though - he doesn't follow her :(

okay I did a google image search of him, and he had a fling with Demi Lovato... LOL

In outdated new, can someone PLEASE tell her to unfollow Marina. it still bothers me how quick she was to unfollow Lana. Also, do we have any info on when thunder was recorded? Is that the direction we can expect for COCC? Sorry if this was already talked about. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

In outdated new, can someone PLEASE tell her to unfollow Marina. it still bothers me how quick she was to unfollow Lana. Also, do we have any info on when thunder was recorded? Is that the direction we can expect for COCC? Sorry if this was already talked about. 

i wonder if she knows if marina unfollowed or not. 

i'm also sad that lana and ariana aren't friends anymore sigh/unfollowed :(

thunder was recorded in 2017 for her scrapped album with the last shadow puppets. it probably doesn't have much relation to cocc and it's sound since it was pre-nfr / nfr recording session era. 

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

i wonder if she knows if marina unfollowed or not. 

i'm also sad that lana and ariana aren't friends anymore sigh/unfollowed :(

honestly, I love how out of touch she is with stuff like that. I was a little disappointed by it too but once Lana said "if none of the women mentioned want to be associated with me, that's fine" I really tried to get over it. also Ariana is very obviously only about business and herself. love her (to a degree) but baby only wants her coin and its so so obvious DCMA was nothing more than business with no real connection between the three of them. perhaps if the chemistry was better we would've gotten a better song and it would've gotten GOOD reception. 

thunder was recorded in 2017 for her scrapped album with the last shadow puppets. it probably doesn't have much relation to cocc and it's sound since it was pre-nfr / nfr recording session era. 

that's good to know. kind of relieving. I swear Lana Stans are under cover detectives.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Hopefully a music video but probably she just thinks he's hot or something :smokes2:

he is also FINE AF... & her age. ugh its prolly just a crush though - he doesn't follow her :(

I’d ship tf outta that

He’s also single with no kids

Lana followed boxer Luke Rockhold...

What does it mean? What does it mean?

:smokes3:

Oooh yeah, she'd totally date that guy. Wasn't that Joe guy a mixed martial artist, too?

Anyone's better than Seany, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i wonder if I would feel better not knowing anything

like if she never mentioned the album

I feel like she listened to the complaints about the NFR pre-release and has tried to make adjustments accordingly, but Lana?

THIS IS THE POINT AT WHICH YOU DROP THE LEAD SINGLE, OR THE COVER ART, OR THE TRACK LIST, OR FUCKING SOMETHING.

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream