Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Let's see where we are at.

A.) She really is having a breakdown. She looked in the mirror and her brain said, "You are Lana Del Rey, you can post anything  you want".

B.) She is trolling or playing just out of boredom like the rest of us.

C.) This is part of a well thought out coordinated promotion for the upcoming release. :usrs:

You decide.

A.), but I'd stop at "she is having a breakdown".

Lanarat.png

13 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

For the next era, I want a proper roll out, please. No leaked material months in advance to force her to release stuff earlier than planned, no teasing of songs going on endlessly, no hints of an album coming out on a date and then just remaining silent... I just want it to be done professionally, three eras with messiness is too much. :sadcore6:

For the next era all I want is a REAL surprise release. Like she says she's taking a break or something and some months later BOOM, the album is on all digital platforms. This is the dream! 
there's a 87% chance I'll have a heart attack, but if I survive it, worth it

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Yes give us a Paradise throwback Lana! :sluttybunny::delicious:

In all seriousness though, I could definitely see this!

Grenadine Quarantine could be Body Electric’s sugarier sister! With ascending guitars and strings to convey a fantastical atmosphere! 

If This is the End...I Want a Boyfriend could be quite heavy and drum-driven with dark strings and guitar like Gods & Monsters! I’m thinking something quite apocalyptic and heartbreaking but with a little bit of a dark irony to it! 

Let Me Love You Like a Woman could be a ballad that’s lush and saccharine like Bel Air!

The title track could be cinematic like Ride - all her title tracks have that grand feel that swells up in the choruses! 

Tulsa Jesus Freak (so far) has that pulse and sultry feel that is reminiscent of Lana’s more provocative tracks, Cola being an example of that sexier side of Lana. 

White Hot Forever could have electric guitars like at the end of Cola and the rolled guitars we hear in American’s pre-choruses and Body Electric’s opening! Something really serene but also kind of “fiery.” 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Grenadine Quarantine could be Body Electric’s sugarier sister! With ascending guitars and strings to convey a fantastical atmosphere! 

If This is the End...I Want a Boyfriend could be quite heavy and drum-driven with dark strings and guitar like Gods & Monsters! I’m thinking something quite apocalyptic and heartbreaking but with a little bit of a dark irony to it! 

Let Me Love You Like a Woman could be a ballad that’s lush and saccharine like Bel Air!

The title track could be cinematic like Ride - all her title tracks have that grand feel that swells up in the choruses! 

Tulsa Jesus Freak (so far) has that pulse and sultry feel that is reminiscent of Lana’s more provocative tracks, Cola being an example of that sexier side of Lana. 

White Hot Forever could have electric guitars like at the end of Cola and the rolled guitars we hear in American’s pre-choruses and Body Electric’s opening! Something really serene but also kind of “fiery.” 

expectations ^

reality:

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 1

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 2

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 3

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 4

looking for america take 1

looking for america take 2

tomorrow never came take 1

tomorrow never came take 2

tomorrow never came take 3 

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 5

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wow, a concept. :makeup:

Just now, House of Balloons said:

expectations ^

reality:

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 1

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 2

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 3

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 4

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 5

LOL

The funny thing is though, I wouldn’t at all be mad at the reality! I love Hope, LFA, and TNC and I think an acoustic-driven record would be nice! 

jack keeps tweeting cryptic things about "taking the sadness out of saturday nights" and i'm wondering if it's a lana lyric. could be a bleachers lyric but i'm just thirsty for some cocc:defeated:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

expectations ^

reality:

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 1

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 2

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 3

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 4

hiadtfawlmth-bihi take 5

Hope is one of the best songs she has ever written, so I'm here for this. I have no idea how people can hate this masterpiece, it's so honest and fragile and vulnerable

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

Hope is one of the best songs she has ever written, so I'm here for this. I have no idea how people can hate this masterpiece, it's so honest and fragile and vulnerable

we don't hate it at all, it's just not a bop 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Watch me reach but I really feel like this is Lana-related ... maybe it's a lyric to do with her sadness associated with SNL?

And the album comes out on a Saturday.

He's tweeted a variation of this every Saturday for the past three weeks.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Watch me reach but I really feel like this is Lana-related ... maybe it's a lyric to do with her sadness associated with SNL?

yeah me too!! he has posted this 3 times now

also he posted thousands of tweets with the word tulsa in June

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

cc74036eb226429e9076d58eed92a80b.gif