Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Quick question. Did we start seeing lana.lnk.to links before the announcement of the preorder (if so how many days before) or after the preorder announcement 

this is also asking for single links before or after announcements did we get them?

Im pretty sure we only found link to nfr album but it appeared like week before album dropped

27 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

I think we got some links before singles were announced properly or released. I don't remember which ones, might have been just Hope

25 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im pretty sure we only found link to nfr album but it appeared like week before album dropped

Okay, thanks. I was just wondering because I really want one of these links to work

Imagine debuting at 26 25 with an album like Born to Die and shaking the industry to its core whew... not everybody has that :really:

Anyway COCC album cover will be the same as Doin' Time single, that's why she hasn't change her twitter pfp, Lanz loves recycling wbk.

Spoiler

BAA4347-C-A416-4235-8400-1-A18-FF1-CCCE2

Lanarat.png

47 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

Not sure if Lana will post anything about the album today. 

Today is Ben Mawson's birthday so if she posts something today it might just be to wish him a happy birthday. 

omg maybe she’ll release Ben .. not that he deserves it, no capacity to care and all..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Honestly my only skips on Born To Die are Dark Paradise and Carmen. The rest of that album holds up amazingly and is honestly a classic pop album. 

As for Chemtrails, do you think we'll get a clue if she posts something for NFR's anniversary? I'm imagining maybe like "can't believe Norman is 1 already! y'all ready to meet his little sister?"... Also strange that she considers this album female? Has she done this with any other projects, Norman is norman and as discussed previously, the record has a masculinity to it. 

Ugh, I just want the new music tbh.

4 hours ago, sjatib said:

Rhyming "tonight" with "night"... There's definetly a good probability of it being a new Lana lyric.

A Lana signature is a clunky rhyme.

I still cringe when I hear,

"Oh that grace, oh that body
Oh that face makes me wanna party"

On a side note my single favorite video moment of hers is when she sings,

"Please let me bring my man"

There is something about the look on her face and the way she shakes her head. Brilliant. (sorry if getting off topic)

5 minutes ago, FredRed said:

A Lana signature is a clunky rhyme.

I still cringe when I hear,

"Oh that grace, oh that body
Oh that face makes me wanna party"

On a side note my single favorite video moment of hers is when she sings,

"Please let me bring my man"

There is something about the look on her face and the way she shakes her head. Brilliant. (sorry if getting off topic)

Y&B did have some interesting lyrics, but I really loved the "channelling angels in the new age now" line, because the word because 'channelling' reminds me of a seance so it's kinda spooky in a subtle way. I hope we get lyric like that on COCC somewhere

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What is that horrendous cover. Don't they have a graphic designer with more taste and imagiantion?

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

This looks hella weird but apparently this counts as a review of COCC??

https://whatson.guide/lana-del-reys-chemtrails-over-a-country-club-album-review/

Reveal hidden contents

How reliable is this? They posted a review of Alicia Keys' new album on March 5th (the album comes out Sept. 18th and wasn't leaked yet lol)

https://whatson.guide/alicia/