Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Dang it. I’d write to the “reviewer” on twitter and ask about the weird review of his last tweet wasn’t from 2016. Doubt he’s very active there anymore.

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

How reliable is this? They posted a review of Alicia Keys' new album on March 5th (the album comes out Sept. 18th and wasn't leaked yet lol)

https://whatson.guide/alicia/

I mean, looking at the very poor quality of the review, I’d say it’s not reliable at all. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

idk why we’re all freaking out about the date,

iTs NOt LiKe SHe Deleted tHe posT SaYing That It was GONNA be reLeased on the 5tH...

we gotta have faith in ha,

she’s gonna deliva 

trust ha

im not delusional I swear 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I’m crazy, but I’m free 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

26 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

This looks hella weird but apparently this counts as a review of COCC??

https://whatson.guide/lana-del-reys-chemtrails-over-a-country-club-album-review/

"the ever quirky Lana Del Rey" "Chemtrails Over A Country Club" & no actual details about what it sounds like. Ummm let's just say I doubt that Gary heard the album...:eek: I honestly thought it was a troll website at first.

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i found this reviewers facebook page, imma write to him

Thank you! Please ask him why the review is so short and, um, not very good (but in better words :toofunny:). :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm scared

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, FredRed said:

"Oh that grace, oh that body
Oh that face makes me wanna party"

Still not over about how she wasnt actually able to develop less cringeworthy lyrics there. Like, there where literally not worse ones than them.

This is random, but I just watched some of lanas videos (WC, SOC) while under the influence, and I can’t believe just how gorgeous those videos are.

like wc wasn’t like high budget btd, but Jesus some of those shots are just fucking amazing.

soc was another level, the aesthetic of that shot during the first ore chorus, I was in a trance.

i need this trippy style back but like with the national anthem beauty queen too, that’s what I imagine Chemtrails over the Country Club to have.

but I’m also excited for Charlie x Lana home made videos,

im JUST EXCITED FOR A NEW ERA, I love any visuals they fit the albums themes so muchhhhh, even the ones we got for NFR 

y’all I can feeeeel it, she’s comingggggg

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, World At War said:

yeah i think this debunks it lol

What kind of weirdo spends time imagining what an album could sound like and write about it? I mean, to imagine that an album sounds meh... wouldn’t you dream it sounds great, even if you’re not a fan?

Don't  know what to think about the review...

The album is supposed to be not more than Okay ...hmmm idk  but why  did they a review 2 weeks before the release date and can you even call that a review??!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What kind of weirdo spends time imagining what an album could sound like and write about it? I mean, to imagine that an album sounds meh... wouldn’t you dream it sounds great, even if you’re not a fan?

Probably had to write something to earn some money. ┐(´ ー`)┌

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would encourage people not to harass people online in Lana's name. That review is obvious nonsense and when the album is released the hoopla and real reviews will show that one "How to Disappear"!