Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

lana must be a pain in the ass :dmd:

Β 

Β 

yes

Just now, Fart Deco said:

I can’t bear another year of teasing and snippets, I’ll lose the plot soon enough (if I hadn’t already)

i swear that's why i ended up losing interestΒ during the nfr pre-release (which lasted for like a year). it's such a chore.

1 minute ago, World At War said:

in mine the badge looks weird tooΒ :noparty:Β whos spamming lana with furry fanart

Β  Hide contents

v9K8lmO.jpg

Β 

Well this confirms the dmΒ Β :crying4:

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

Just now, GroupieLove said:

honestly why even bother announcing a date if you're going to postpone it anyway. fuck this shit.

not only that... she announced it and had MONTHS to say it was delayed. two weeks from now and no news:flop:

Β 

no offense but even if it is delayed, its still coming eventually. no point in being upset with lana or anyone else for that matter. if it comes September, it comes September. if it doesn't, oh well.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, GroupieLove said:

i swear that's why i ended up losing interestΒ during the nfr pre-release (which lasted for like a year). it's such a chore.

Β 

Kinda same + by the time the album was out the snippets had already ruined it for me... so this time I’m gonna avoid them (I listened to the TJF oneΒ only once, when she posted it)

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg i’m so ready for the pre-order this wednesday!! WE WON!!!!Β :angie:

you will be exiled if the pre-order is not out this wednesday

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

would it not just be easier to accept that nothing is coming on sept 5 than to convince yourself something is and then being super disappointed/angry when nothing actually does (because there won’t be)

honestly, you're right.Β that's why some of us are already having their meltdown(s).

5 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

YLzAJhr.png

Β 

1269174.gif