Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, violets said:

physical copies being conveniently delayed would also make sense to why it hasnt leaked and she will be able to pull off the surprise. FK! its all coming together.

and honestly, i hope she would do this in the future to prevent leakage

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay so i have emailed about 50 vinyl stores and one thing I've noticed is they all use really olden-days emails and some don't even have lana del rey listed. Also, found one of my local ones is selling this omg is this a real thing :toofunny:856aab95669b2911ac50bba2f8087878.png

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

18 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Okay so i have emailed about 50 vinyl stores and one thing I've noticed is they all use really olden-days emails and some don't even have lana del rey listed. Also, found one of my local ones is selling this omg is this a real thing :toofunny:856aab95669b2911ac50bba2f8087878.png

Lmao omg is that a full on chub? :oic3:

Cause same. :shh:

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Emailing vinyl stores doesn't appear to be a very fruitful exercise currently.. 

877e673f821946b6d1e9f316859148b5.png

Ah, the great British customer service 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe someone email Jack pretending to be Lana asking for the masters or sumn idk :makeup: we're getting the album one way or another

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

21 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

yeah that’s on apple music also lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

maybe someone email Jack pretending to be Lana asking for the masters or sumn idk :makeup: we're getting the album one way or another

then he gets 50 different emails of stans pretending to be lana BAHSHJAJAJA :lmao:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

You'll never guess what i'd like to see

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

y’all would she just randomly drop a single at midnight? is nothing out in NZ/AU?

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Emailing vinyl stores doesn't appear to be a very fruitful exercise currently.. 

877e673f821946b6d1e9f316859148b5.png

did you actually copy and paste my email? :rip::rip:

Is it illegal if we pretend to be ben or ed and email the stores? or apple?

Ok I’m excited to see what happens this weekend but I am skeptical that whatever we get will give us more than a mention of COCCs existence. I feel like we will get a “coming soon”. :toofloppy:

id like to think everything we have gotten is part of some “plan” but I can’t imagine a hairstylist would get to reveal a countdown to anything that significant.