Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, electra said:

i presume it was some kind of candid conversation? no fucking way would she be doing any kind of event at the minute. fans would be ramming that place out the door and there's no way it wouldn't be a mess.

i presume they had a candid conversation where the store owners probably joked she should have an album release party there, if that makes sense? like when you end a conversation and you're like "remember that thing? i'll hold you to it!" or something.

but i would love something to happen, but i bet this is gonna be one of those things that misconstrued and we're gonna be disappointed.

Yeah, I somehow forgot we're currently in the middle of a pandemic :noparty:

Lanarat.png

Pretty sure America isn't that tight on social distancing (have ya'll seen those nasty Floridians partying at the beach in crowds?)

Plus if there is an event, they'll probably only let a certain amount of people in the store, or if the event is taking place somewhere else. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Pretty sure America isn't that tight on social distancing (have ya'll seen those nasty Floridians partying at the beach in crowds?)

Plus if there is an event, they'll probably only let a certain amount of people in the store, or if the event is taking place somewhere else. 

that's true but "coronavirus outbreak at not not feminist lana del reycists free for all meet and greet" isn't a great headline :delicious:

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Time to create fake accounts/emails impersonating Lana and start messaging/emailing those music stores :makeup:

"hello yees this is lana del ray i'm so sorryy but i have mispllaced my album and i was wondering if u had a copy ? pleasse its urgent thank you"

So The Record Parlour commented this underneath their post about Lana:

“Yes we do.  A Vinyl Hurricane is arriving this Sat the 29th at 10:30am.  Don't miss it #RSD2020 #TheRecordParlour”

I doubt it’s about her as I don’t think vinyls are ready, but maybe she dropped by their store to drop off vinyls in time for Record Store Day tomorrow and she’s part of the so-called “vinyl hurricane”? 

She could have started mastering the album in May and it was still happening on July 25th when BOZ posted it on ATRL - since they start mastering 90 days before the release date. It’s possible that it’s finished now!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

“Yes we do.  A Vinyl Hurricane is arriving this Sat the 29th at 10:30am.  Don't miss it #RSD2020 #TheRecordParlour”

I doubt it’s about her as I don’t think vinyls are ready, but maybe she dropped by their store to drop off vinyls in time for Record Store Day tomorrow and she’s part of the so-called “vinyl hurricane”? 

She could have started mastering the album in May and it was still happening on July 25th when BOZ posted it on ATRL - since they start mastering 90 days before the release date. It’s possible that it’s finished now!

It's probably for Violet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

i have a gut feeling they just mean a literal "vinyl hurricane", as in they're getting a shit ton of vinyl in. if lana had a rsd release we would know, because they all just get mass released in a big spreadsheet and i don't think the release is ever exclusive to one store?

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

i clicked on the #RSD2020 and apparently it’s record store day tmrw so it may just be for that, not for her album unfortunately 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

34 minutes ago, snake said:

as messy as this thread gets, the pre-release threads are the best on the site. Post-Release thread can't touch this level of delusion and excellence 

See you all tomorrow the the preorder Girlies!

:hottie:

I love how collectively delusional we all get. Getting someone's pshycic mom to do a reading, or reading source code to get info. People sending emails to places. What a time to be alive.

I honestly want the record next week but part of me doesn't. :um3: