Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, California said:

NFR is about to turn one year old and still sounds like it came out yesterday, just like most of her catalog, so i'm not going to be disappointed when nothing happens

and isn't her piano guy/hairdresser shooting a video...good news?

tenor.gif?itemid=5362871

sunlight thru a hot window we love a positive post tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, cellophane said:

Yes, omg so beautiful. MAGDALENE and Norman were soundtracks to my life last year 

SAME! Magdalene NFR and Titanic Rising were my holy trinity of 2019

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

Idk about u, but I LOVE IT. TJF realness 2Tx4.gif

A friend of mine is an insider and apparently Chuck filmed Lana riding around in the shopping cart and she crashed into the dairy products, and now her hair is all curdled with milk so she had to take a day off from filming but she'll resume tomorrow so I am glad that the music video is still hapenning

tenor.gif?itemid=14200807

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, electra said:

“last album of my career”

”down to earth [...] Instagram post” ???
“Related Topics: Win Edwards, Doja Cat“

I’m fkn screaming ??

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

A friend of mine is an insider and apparently Chuck filmed Lana riding around in the shopping cart and she crashed into the dairy products, and now her hair is all curdled with milk so she had to take a day off from filming but she'll resume tomorrow so I am glad that the music video is still hapenning

holy shit exclusive insider tracklist tea! track eight - "crashing at the local costco - the curdled milk in my hair" tenor.gif

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

DAIRY KWEEN REALNESS SSDNGKSDNGKSDNGKSDZNFKDGNF

5dSMeec.gif5dSMeec.gif5dSMeec.gif5dSMeec.gif5dSMeec.gif5dSMeec.gif

i hope she's ok tho, they usually have doors to keep em cold, the glass 

TvSAbA0.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I saw on twitter people talking about how people on LB saw her guitarist & pianist at the VMAs? Is this true and what does this mean

....how were they able to see that? ...were they ...there? did they have a vision? 

That So Raven Vision GIFs | Tenor

48 minutes ago, Ecneicsnoc said:

I'm expecting more of an R&B/jazzy vibe based on the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet. Maybe a little more rock-influenced, too? I hope she makes a few longer songs in the vein of Venice Bitch, just sort of letting the music free flow. I'd be okay if that meant we only got 10-12 songs in exchange. Electric guitars... Also hoping for some raw, unapologetic lyrics.  

I guess what I'm saying is I hope the album is more rhythmic/guitar-based and less piano-based this time.

And I think the vinyl color will be 1) yellow, 2) orange, or 3) white. :brows:

Yeah me too, I thought I wanted a NFR 2.0 but I need something with a little more oomph. Something with more emphasis on bass lines, funkier if you will. 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I saw on twitter people talking about how people on LB saw her guitarist & pianist at the VMAs? Is this true and what does this mean

I think someone said Byron posted a pic of a set, or something 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

24 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

It's his IG and he can post whatever he damn well pleases, actually. It's not his fault people took what he posted, ran with it, and then got mad when it wasn't what they imagined. 

You need to stop calling other people dumb because you seem a sandwich short of a picnic yourself, bro. 

Not tryna come for you, but maybe if your point is people shouldn’t be sending death threats/bullying Sheridan then maybe you should try not insulting people yourself? I don’t agree with the death threats either but there are nicer ways to say things and still make your point. They’re literally never going to learn if you’re sitting here showing them it’s alright to tell people to go fuck themselves and calling people dumb and slow every single post. I mean, I get death threats are worse but technically you’re doing the same. You’re not acting too much better than they are, bro. 

but anywaaaaaaaaaaaaays

I need me some cocc

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT- z3xMJCz.gif BLUE CHEESE. 

it's actually goat cheese bc lana is the greatest of all time :clapback: :hooker: