Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yes she doesn't owe us anything, and i couldn't care less if she delays the album. but why give a specific date and then not go through with it? we, as a fandom, have the right to be upset when she doesn't stick to her word (which she has done multiple times in the past) :headache: stop putting her on a high horse and defending her every word (especially when she's in the wrong)

32 minutes ago, cellophane said:

A friend who loves Lana texted me this morning saying that COtCC is coming out next Saturday. I didn't have the heart to tell him it probably won't 

pull the trigger sis. do it like a band-aid

6 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Yes. Norman came out in the perfect time. not too late not too early. COCC feels like september 2020...

Yeah, it does give me September vibes. maybe even October too

I mean, it’s true we have no reason to be mad YET. As irksome as gelli bb is about their point, september 5th is yet to pass and she hasn’t let us down yet 

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

pull the trigger sis. do it like a band-aid

I told him, he sent me a link of a fan made cover on ig. I have to laugh lol. even the caption says 'it's coming....or at least I hope it is' 

19 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

God, if I were her I would delay the album just to spite you all. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to tell anyone a release date. She can drop the album when she wants.

Good grief, what a worthless place this is.

Peace out! I'm gone! You all need to get a fucking hobby and a life.

Seriously? I would agree with you had she not literally TOLD US THE EXACT RELEASE DATE. Why is it OK for her to lead us on and then say absolutely nothing to clarify that it is delayed? She does this almost every single time. It's old. It's disrespectful. We're sick of it. I'll eat my words if it comes out Sept 5 but at this point that is delusional to believe.

let me be who i'm meant to be

Just now, strange weather said:

Seriously? I would agree with you had she not literally TOLD US THE EXACT RELEASE DATE. Why is it OK for her to lead us on and then say absolutely nothing to clarify that it is delayed? She does this almost every single time. It's old. It's disrespectful. We're sick of it. I'll eat my words if it comes out Sept 5 but at this point that is delusional to believe.

I think she will just release it on september 5th. She won't treat us this way. It would be too much and She isn't like that...

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, AlexParliament said:

I agree with you 100%! Rumor is that Lana comes on here and/or that people who work for her do. If they see some of the things being said, people complaining (when Lana released an album a year ago today, just released an audiobook and has a poetry book coming out next month) then the attitude between Lana and her team must be along the lines of "what are people complaining about? Why so entitled? Was Norman Fucking Rockwell, the audiobook of poetry and the upcoming poetry book not enough?". This is what the attitude of Lana and her team would likely be. And if I were Lana after reading all this and seeing how people are bothering her own father, his sister, her team and her friends on Instagram, then I would not respond. I would just release the album when I'm ready. The behavior and entitled attitude of some fans (not all, a majority of the fans are waiting patiently) is something that I know Lana would not be impressed by. Lana and her team are working hard while a select group of fans are sitting behind a computer or a phone badgering people (on social media) who are around her. 

The album will come out when it comes out. She never goes longer than two years without releasing a new studio album. 

why do you speak so definitively? "...Lana and her team must be...", "this is what...", "I know Lana would not be...", "and her team are working hard".......

It may sound nit-picky, but please remember that we can't know what Lana is thinking, simply for the fact that we aren't Lana. This is a problem among people who talk about celebrities...some people talk as if they are the spokesperson for them and that they know their intentions. Don't project what you want reality to be onto someone else

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

I think she will just release it on september 5th. She won't treat us this way. It would be too much and She isn't like that...

Her history tells a different story. Don't get your hopes up. Better to let it be a nice surprise than a crushing disappointment.

let me be who i'm meant to be

24 minutes ago, violets said:

i feel like every month someone comes on here with the same she owes us nothing and she should be able to piss on our graves and we have no right to be upset argument

and it's always the same "someone"...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

27 minutes ago, gelliosf said:

God, if I were her I would delay the album just to spite you all. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to tell anyone a release date. She can drop the album when she wants.

Good grief, what a worthless place this is.

Peace out! I'm gone! You all need to get a fucking hobby and a life.

I will never understand people who come on the boards just to bitch about it like you know this is voluntary right? lol

If the album is delayed and Lana tells us last minute or doesn’t tell us at all, it will be annoying. I’ll be annoyed too. Until the 5th though, I’m believing it’s coming out because it’s fun to be excited about something. But at the same time, I’m keeping it in the back of my head that Lana’s not always the most reliable, so not to get my hopes up. And honestly, I kind of like living through these messes as they happen. Like you hear about Bob Dylan’s messiness back in the day but you don’t get to truly feel it because it doesn’t matter anymore, but it’s kinda exciting to get to be annoyed or enchanted with Lana in real time. I mean, everyone will disappoint you in life, and Lana’s not an exception, so might as well just ride the wave, take it as it comes.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Okay some dude on tiktok (bennyboi561) seems to be on the virtual audience for the VMAs or something (I won’t lie idk what he is it’s confusing me) and he’s like watched the award presentations & all prerecorded performances etc so they could prerecord audience reactions and He just went live so I asked if Lana did a performance and he said “I don’t think so” and then someone asked about Gaga and he said “I think they’re doing theirs live so I didn’t see it” so I guess the VMAs theory is out (if it wasn’t out already?)

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

18 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I love Lana, so fucking much... but i think she needs to be a little more respectful towards us, her fans and stans... talking about release dates, her and her team are very unprofessional and it shows 

call me crazy but i think thats kind of her appeal to me! Im a super messy and procrastinating person with projects and such so i totally feel where shes coming from. and the music ALWAYS delivers (i see some fans saying certain albums suck etc and i can never relate, i like all albums and there may be 1 or 3 songs i dont play as much on each album but i still like them) so it balances out in my eyes. and makes it more exciting when we finally get the album

Wow these last few pages are terrible 

guys. 

it’s not September 5th yet good god why are you all attacking her, her character, and everyone around her as if today is October 30th and we haven’t heard anything??

give the girl some time we’re almost positive she was just working YESTERDAY it’s not like she’s doing absolutely nothing. 

She doesn’t need to post on Instagram that it’s been delayed because guess what??? It might not be!? If September 5th comes and goes with no news, okay, be a little upset. No use wasting energy being this angry 6 days before the announced release date. 

"Don’t forget me"

anyway it’s embarrassing to see so many people spewing the ‘respect Lana and her art!! You’re not entitled to anything!!! Leave her alone!! She would hate you if she knew what you were doing!!’ rhetoric while listening to lana’s entire unreleased catalogue

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat