Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

You’re mad but the cause isn’t even that big... I can understand why you’re disappointed, but there are healthier ways to cope with anger and disappointment than coming on Lanabords and literally throwing a tantrum for a delayed album... You don’t know what happens in Lana’s life, you have no idea why the album got delayed or what changed in her life since her controversial posts, you don’t know how she handled all the hate or if she was able to follow her plans. Don’t forget that we’re also in a pandemic that keeps getting worse and worse in some parts of the world. You should understand that there are reasons why things change, and even though it can be very unpleasant, you have to accept it because ultimately, the album is coming soon anyway and Lana is working her ass off to deliver great music and visuals. It’s true that she could’ve addressed the delay, but I imagine she’s way more frustrated than you that things got postponed. And that alone is a good enough reason to not address anything. It’s just how internal feelings work for some people.

Ohhh shut up with the blah blah. YEA Maybe youre right but is it hard to say "sorry you need to wait for a little longer" and THEN DISAPPEAR? She or her team are clearlry playing with us. We have some emotions too? Respect millions of your fans maybe? Hello? Im going to go mad on september 6th and ill have full rights for this.

Mmeow~

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Some of y'all: we don't care about the visuals aha the music is the most important

Lana: hey guys this is the cover of my new album norman fucking rockwell i hope you guys enjoy it :)

220px-NFR_Lana_2.jpg

so beautiful. eYDhi9v.gif this is manifesting ya'll, don't give up hope. when they tell u u can't do it. u tell them wrong 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, vodkaa said:

so beautiful. eYDhi9v.gif this is manifesting ya'll, don't give up hope. when they tell u u can't do it. u tell them wrong 

Well look on the bright side: since Lana won't be releasing the album tomorrow you'll have plenty of time to pay a visit to the ophthalmologist. Do it! I support you.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

26 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

You mean "Evanescence"? It was just o.k. Not epic or something extra. For me ofc. I loved Fallen and The Open Door more

The Bitter Truth album is so far sounding pretty solid! 

To be fair I don't see anyone "having a meltdown" ... that interpretation is dramatic af

Anyway that bitch isn't doing anything today :agree:

ETA: okay nm just saw some meltdown-y posts

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Ohhh shut up with the blah blah. YEA Maybe youre right but is it hard to say "sorry you need to wait for a little longer" and THEN DISAPPEAR? She or her team are clearlry playing with us. We have some emotions too? Respect millions of your fans maybe? Hello? Im going to go mad on september 6th and ill have full rights for this.

damn you are always so aggressive towards everyone who disagrees with you and its not a cute look. of course you can be angry tomorrow and go full mad on an online forum. you have every right to spend your time and energy on something thats out of our control.

or you could do something positive and fun, but whatever - you do you

image.png

5 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Well look on the bright side: since Lana won't be releasing the album tomorrow you'll have plenty of time to pay a visit to the ophthalmologist. Do it! I support you.

we may be strange in ur eyes, but hardly rude. xdvt9ef.gif and I always do, and I won't need to, but thank u for that shred of pleasantry ur still managing to send. keep it, u seem to need it more yourself seeing how this is how u might be sometimes for things that don't really have to be about you. 

UV/Honeymoon

perhaps she made the decision to delay the album because she wanted to serve us high quality visuals that weren't done by chuck this time around. i have a feeling back in july, her plan was to have simple, at-home visuals shot by chuck and probably charlie, but it's very well possible that she changed her mind, maybe we'll have both, visuals by her family, and visuals by neil and brthr. i do think it's irresponsible for lana not to notify us, for sure, but i'm sure in the end, we'll be happy with what she serves us, i think this era will be a lot better visual wise than nfr era.

Zztqfn3.jpeg

Just now, vodkaa said:

we may be strange in ur eyes, but hardly rude. xdvt9ef.gif and I always do, and I won't need to, but thank u for that shred of pleasantry ur still managing to send. keep it, u seem to need it more yourself. 

Oh sorry I really didn't mean any offense, it was just in good fun but I'll keep that in mind for the future. Again, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to offend you.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

damn you are always so aggressive towards everyone who disagrees with you and its not a cute look. of course you can be angry tomorrow and go full mad on an online forum. you have every right to spend your time and energy on something thats out of our control.

or you could do something positive and fun, but whatever - you do you

Stop trying too hard 2b cool. This is annoying and not as cute as the way you look.

DeluluKing is always honest and if you dont understand his rights and opinions - just read them again

Mmeow~

Okay I think the colors for this era are going to be tan and red. The vinyl will be a solid tan with a red circle at the enter. The cover will be her standing in front of a really interesting building or architecture. I also do have a feeling there will be actual chem trails on the cover as well. Part of me feels like they were also shooting the album cover while shooting the music video for COCC. I could be wrong. Sound wise i feel like it’s going to be lfl and Norman with a theme similar to BTD

All I wanna do is get high by the beach