Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I can't believe I'm still up at 7 am (not strictly for Lana, don't worry) and still... I have nothing to spend my time on 

I'm probably gonna be awake for midnight in Cali too so I can get disappointed twice 

I'm already disappointed with my future disappointment 

do y'all think Sheridans recent story is of Lanas hair or someone else??? also it doesn't look like a drastic length cut like she did for lfl era (if it is her) thoughts?

also maybe since he worded it "all in a days work" he is just back at his salon or something now that LA salons can open 

9 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do y'all think Sheridans recent story is of Lanas hair or someone else??? also it doesn't look like a drastic length cut like she did for lfl era (if it is her) thoughts?

also maybe since he worded it "all in a days work" he is just back at his salon or something now that LA salons can open 

I think it’s too brown to be hers

What’s so interesting is that the past dates have been wrong sure, but they were never put in writing I feel like. Like she literally wrote September 5th and announced that that was the date sooo many months ago idk. Maybe it’ll be out midday. We have written proof from her for sept 5th and she never commented on it after. Sept 5th was an interesting date from the start bc it was a Saturday and we all assumed she just had her days wrong but she was kinda jokey in her video 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach