Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly, I think we should move on and manifest a late September release (which is good btw, it's still pretty soon) 

COCC news incoming with the magazine interview ladies, I feel it! Maybe another track title or the explanation of the concept behind the album :excited:

Yeees something is cumming!!!  And Jack Antonoff's name is also written on the cover !! We have to get  some album very  news soon:beyonce:

Something about the concept behind the album would be so interesting!!  Let's manifest that and a release date 

Spoiler

A late September date sounds good and is still pretty soon. Lana could do a little album rollout and the title track music video could be finished until then and she could drop it like the Doin' Time video very close to the release date! 

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

00dd823067232832a1cf4e0421ed3af81d9eed86

..um i just saw this on tumblr. Have y'all head about this? :um2:

I saw it circulating on Twitter, seems like another mess the fans made up like it happens every now and then with Marina. It's from Genius so anyone can edit it.

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

00dd823067232832a1cf4e0421ed3af81d9eed86

..um i just saw this on tumblr. Have y'all head about this? :um2:

Uhm probably fake... I higly doubt that something involving Miss Swift would leak so easily + would've made news outside tumblr methinks :um2:

Lanarat.png

somebody asked if lfl x uv album info is confirmed. Its not but its from twitter @BrujaDeMusica . I think this girl uses witchcraft or some card readings or sum and she was actually right many times already. She predicted HAB leak. I would take that with a grain of salt but its pretty exciting to read.

Also sept 5 is not over:hooker: it just started actually so

THIS THREAD IS FOR PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION ONLY.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY UNRELATED LEAKS WILL BE MOD QUEUED, THANK YOU! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Omg you're back! :wave2:

I was busy with work and school and life but I'm here for COCC - it's just hard to stay on track with this release cycle that hasn't even started yet... NONETHELESS I'm very excited again lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Wait

Jack made the instrumentals for Violet

maybe the interview is about the poetry album

:ohno:

It could be about both Violet and COCC :brows:

Lanarat.png

Does anyone else find it interesting that Lana didn't mention Jack in that video or caption?

It's not super telling, but up until this point she has almost always tagged him when talking about anything NFR or COCC related, has she not?

It makes me wonder if maybe she worked with various producers on COCC, and not just Jack.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

Does anyone else find it interesting that Lana didn't mention Jack in that video or caption?

It's not super telling, but up until this point she has almost always tagged him when talking about anything NFR or COCC related, has she not?

It makes me wonder if maybe she worked with various producers on COCC, and not just Jack.

delete

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

omg i hope. Jack is so boring. California was produced by few ppl and its the best song on the album

18 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

somebody asked if lfl x uv album info is confirmed. Its not but its from twitter @BrujaDeMusica . I think this girl uses witchcraft or some card readings or sum and she was actually right many times already. She predicted HAB leak. I would take that with a grain of salt but its pretty exciting to read.

Also sept 5 is not over:hooker: it just started actually so

I just looked through their account and they’re predicting that Lana is dropping 2 albums? One of which has 18 songs? That’s insane! I’m obviously taking it with a grain of salt but that would be an absolute dream. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I just looked through their account and they’re predicting that Lana is dropping 2 albums? One of which has 18 songs? That’s insane! I’m obviously taking it with a grain of salt but that would be an absolute dream. 

yass and 3 of the songs are interludes (obviously she would add her poetry in). I love reading those even if it wont come true