Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait, does anyone know who leaked the interview magazine cover? It leaked on the same day the album was supposed to drop hmmm you cant fool us lana:hooker:

It was posted by an eBay seller who is selling copies of the magazine, so it wasn't quite a "leak" but rather just someone who got their hands on copies to sell before it was announced by Interview x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

40 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I think it’s coming next week

Records are released on Fridays and next Friday is 9/11, so I don’t think anything will be released. We know that people love to find ways to “cancel” Lana so I don’t think that a 9/11 release would be clever

Just now, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Records are released on Fridays and next Friday is 9/11, so I don’t think something will be released. We know that people love to find ways to “cancel” Lana so I don’t think that a 9/11 release would be clever

Omg I forgot about that. So true

The silence on this thread even tho we have september 5th. Almost all of us lost hope. Well I think it's time to say goodbye. The new LL leak is a perfect theme for our mood today. No more Delulu King from tomorrow :ohno: I need to go back to drawing and live my life. Being here for a few days was enjoyable after all. Love you guys.

I MEAN MOST OF US BUT NOT DELULU KING OKAY?

WE STILL HAVE 18 MORE HOURS.

crqdqAC.gif

Mmeow~

2 hours ago, Doin Time said:

Did some color correction on the cover cause the orange threw me off

I really hope she gives details on the album in the interview :excited:

pA5eVx2.jpg

OMG guys not sure if I’m late on this one but did you notice the writing on the right hand side between her hair and her shoulder ? It says “Please wear a mask (just not, you know, this one)” - she is playing into the Karen thing - she is trolling everyone we have to stan 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

6:30

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

6:35am

thank you!!

still pretty early then, I guess she will say something today but I don't believe the album is dropping anymore, let's wait and see :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

33 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i have a feeling its gonna be her top 3 album. The effort she put in preventing leaks and high budget mvs and visuals... that must be something big

I don't think she put any effort in preventing leaks, it's just that for some reason when Jack is the main producer things don't leak

23 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Records are released on Fridays and next Friday is 9/11, so I don’t think anything will be released. We know that people love to find ways to “cancel” Lana so I don’t think that a 9/11 release would be clever

Marilyn Manson and The Flaming Lips are releasing their albums on 9/11

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven