Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

okay so im late BUT 

I went to a magazine shop in Hollywood, and there were like 50 copies of the Interview magazine... I posted the interview on my twitter account (sorry if images are low quality) 

3 page interview, rest are pictures. magazine was 13$ 

https://twitter.com/tropico_cola/status/1302451449473806337?s=20

26 minutes ago, White Dress said:

"But with Chemtrails it was like, 'Is this new folk? Oh god, are we going country?"

HEY BLUE BABY / STUPID FOR BEING SO HAPPY CONFIRMED

Wait didn’t she sing those live after finishing NFR and she started writing COCC straight after NFR..? Were those songs actually what COCC sounded like in its early stages? Omg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The way this new album is going to cure my heartbreak caused by the relationship I had during the NFR era.(2018-2020) :icant: :bored: Anyone else feels like Lana’s records always come out whenever you’re going thru some bullshit in life? 

She’s like a Guardian Angel coming to my rescue:wub:

2 hours ago, uvbabe said:

Norman's waiting was even worse. Always remember that. 

Let's just say that we were such clowns to believe that 29th March 2019

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I guess the wait doesn't feel too bad for me as I am not really focusing on it right now. Also, I am not expecting much from the album so I really hope it blows me out of the water. :crai:

I am so scared we will get another song like LMLYAW and it will turn me off immediately. PLEASE no more of that.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

All

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

The way this new album is going to cure my heartbreak caused by the relationship I had during the NFR era.(2018-2020) :icant: :bored: Anyone else feels like Lana’s records always come out whenever you’re going thru some bullshit in life? 

She’s like a Guardian Angel coming to my rescue:wub:

All the best things for you honey!

NFR cured my heartbreak too. ?

I was too afraid to move on, and thinking I wouldnt be nothing without that person.

But NFR came ro my life, after listening to the whole record, I was like "fuck that, Ima give my love to NFR from now on".

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I guess the wait doesn't feel too bad for me as I am not really focusing on it right now. Also, I am not expecting much from the album so I really hope it blows me out of the water. :crai:

I am so scared we will get another song like LMLYAW and it will turn me off immediately. PLEASE no more of that.

LMLLAW was kinda cute tho. But too tamed for Lana. And she said it was her most fav from the album :) so... Finger crossed?!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

White Dress out there, waiting to destroy us, steal our wigs and make us cry like the little bitches we are:

EtbYBwoVcAAEXj7?format=jpg&name=large

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

41 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

imagine not getting cocc until October 2021. That was the wait from MAC to nfr

56 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

when 29th March came and all we got was a video of her doing yoga with a bunny :prettyhurts:

The new Zella Day and Weyes Blood collab is so good and soothing. It raised my expectations for ‘For Free’. I just hope it’s not another piano ballad. 

Sometimes I understand " Now we became Chemtrails Over The Country Club " instead of "White Picket Chemtrails....."

:ma:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

9RUZsUH.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Sometimes I understand " Now we became Chemtrails Over The Country Club " instead of "White Picket Chemtrails....."

:ma:

Jack loves changing choruses in songs, like the last chorus being different than the other, he did that with taylor too. I love it thoughhh :raven:

lights, camera, acción

44 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

idk but I kinda wish it was LSD and every time I sing it I sing it like that :rollin:

I remember me screaming LSD when the song came out and I even thought she meant that normality feels just as good as taking psychedelics :ohmy:  

lights, camera, acción

7 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

I remember me screaming LSD when the song came out and I even thought she meant that normality feels just as good as taking psychedelics :ohmy:  

yess it’d be such a good concept :bebe: