Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Blue Jeans, Shades of Cool, Terrence Loves You, 13 Beaches, Venice Bitch.................

Wild at Heart is gonna come for our buttholes wigs

tumblr-nebh1v0-Grf1soti42o4-400.gif

the way 3 of these songs are her opus then the other 2 are some of the worst of her career :flutter:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

the way 3 of these songs are her opus then the other 2 are some of the worst of her career :flutter:

SOC, TLY, 13B her best and BJ & VB her worst wbk!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

13 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

SOC, TLY, 13B her best and BJ & VB her worst wbk!

SOC, 13B, VB best then TLY & BJ worst

But that's just if I'm picking off THAT list, those aren't my real favs or least favs 

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

22 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Wait, what’s this DATMIMBC? What’s going on? What did I miss? :awkney:

Eclipse posted that acronym which is presumably a lyric from White Dress and he posted clues in reference to it a few days ago as well so now the LB hennys are in Oprah sleuth mode trying to figure out what it stands for. Actually I take it back...might be the only henny still tryna figure it out and it’s driving me crazy.  

:oprah3:

wild at heart with guitar, brass band, drums, bass, piano, mellotron, and synths :creepna3:

dark but just a game with guitar, drums, other percussion (mysterious), bass, mellotron, and synths :icant:

not all who wander are lost with guitar, organ, and bass :thumb2:

yosemite with acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, bongos, tambourine, and synths  :cumming2:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

wild at heart with guitar, brass band, drums, bass, piano, mellotron, and synths :creepna3:

dark but just a game with guitar, drums, other percussion (mysterious), bass, mellotron, and synths :icant:

not all who wander are lost with guitar, organ, and bass :thumb2:

yosemite with acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, bongos, tambourine, and synths  :cumming2:

The core of Chemtrails, with White Dress completing the set of 5

LMLYLAW, Breaking Up Slowly and Dance Till We Die will be a lot of people's bottom three :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

also there's a horn in the credits of COCC..... can someone point out a time stamp for that :oopna: i assume it's just really really layered in

I thought it was maybe towards the end during the “late night tv I want you only” part theres sort of like a droning noise in the background 

So, I've just heard the snippet and whoever did it used the audio I uploaded back when Eclipse gave us the chords, you can even hear my dad's birds in the back lmao

The vocals might be legit tho, maybe someone wanted to tease it w/o ruining much and used what I posted?

Link for the audio I uploaded back in January: https://dbree.org/v/186010

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

The core of Chemtrails, with White Dress completing the set of 5

LMLYLAW, Breaking Up Slowly and Dance Till We Die will be a lot of people's bottom three :oprah3:

For Free and BUS will be in my bottom three for sure. I haven't heard the rest of the songs to know if LMLYLAW will be better, cuz I don't hate it. Just not crazy about it

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

also there's a horn in the credits of COCC..... can someone point out a time stamp for that :oopna: i assume it's just really really layered in

It’s in the album version, when it transitions into TJF.

IMG-3521.jpg

23 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Eclipse posted that acronym which is presumably a lyric from White Dress and he posted clues in reference to it a few days ago as well so now the LB hennys are in Oprah sleuth mode trying to figure out what it stands for. Actually I take it back...might be the only henny still tryna figure it out and it’s driving me crazy.  

:oprah3:

Where did he post the acronym? I wanted to witness the chaos :toofunny:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

tambourines and bongos in yosemite

anigif_sub-buzz-6496-1515435531-6.gif

that is all!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

This probably isn’t intentional, but I love how the last line/word of Lana’s albums normally embodies the record super well. 

For example, the last word of UV was “alone,” the last word of Honeymoon was “misunderstood,” and the last word of LFL was “blue.” The same applies to the last line of BTD, Paradise, & NFR. 

Specific to COCC, the last word of the record will be “free,” and I think that’s really fitting for the themes she’s expressed in the recent singles. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath