Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Honestly super surprised that Lana didn't include "Looking for America" on COCC. 

Not complaining about it either, that would have been a waste of a track. :awkney:

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

thankfully the wait isn’t too bad for me anymore with school clinical rotations and stuff, I have a huge exam on March 6th so if I pass COCC will be a reason to celebrate and if I fail COCC will be my crying album <3

Your mind! :cryney2:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Honestly super surprised that Lana didn't include "Looking for America" on COCC. 

Not complaining about it either, that would have been a waste of a track. :awkney:

To be honest I like Looking for America. It’s soulful.

The only reason why I don’t listen to it that often is because it’s not in an album. I tend to listen to whole albums together.

Just now, Crys10 said:

To be honest I like Looking for America. It’s soulful.

The only reason why I don’t listen to it that often is because it’s not in an album. I tend to listen to whole albums together.

Looking for America is a gorgeous track! But since Lana released it ages ago, I would have flipped if I saw it on an album.

im going crazy.... :bebe: i needed to organize my scattered thoughts but i still don't know what im doing and i'm done trying to think it through for now

Spoiler

D = down

A = alabama, at, around, arkansas, again, and, all, a, about, as, away, 

T = to/two/too, the, tell, there/there's, topanga, take, this, TV, town, talk

M = music, men

I = in, i, is, it's, it, if, i'm, infinity, 

M = music, men

B = baby, blue, black, bible, beauty, born, beautiful, bored, be, back

C = cause, can/can't, crying, cruel/cruelty, contemplating, cancer, chemtrails, care, car, cool, come, could, count

down alabama tracks, music is men's blue cry :blush3:

down around those men, in music beauty comes :blush:

sUcVobB.png

5 hours ago, electra said:

honestly that photo looks years old, i don’t think it’s anything current. her hair and makeup and more ultraviolence era. it might even be an outtake from the dreamland shoot or something considering how she looks but who knows.

it’s a pic from the lust for life era 

19 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

thankfully the wait isn’t too bad for me anymore with school clinical rotations and stuff, I have a huge exam on March 6th so if I pass COCC will be a reason to celebrate and if I fail COCC will be my crying album <3

u can do it. 

/

so ok. everyone's talking about the track but what I wanna know is. when's that mv getting released. ty DFD85M1.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but some signs tend to make me all delulu and believe WD could be out soon: 

- Lana posting a photo and some lines past Saturday; 

- Alex rollerblading on her Insta; 

- Chuck posting a Polaroid of Lana (though it’s confirmed it’s form an old project);

- « snippet » and sad as shit lyrics on some fan accounts... 

fuck I need this. And to all the courageous people here that won’t listen to it until album release, you have all of my admiration. 

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

Looking for America is a gorgeous track! But since Lana released it ages ago, I would have flipped if I saw it on an album.

Oh yeah. I completely understand that!

4 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

the photo is definitely from 2014, she would wear that white shirt all the time and her face n lips shape looked like that in 2012-2014

chucky said it’s from 4 years ago 

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

- « snippet » and sad as shit lyrics on some fan accounts... 

the snippet’s fake tho 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

chucky said it’s from 4 years ago 

the snippet’s fake tho 

Snippet seemed false. But better than many that were on Degree for the supposed title track. 
as I said, I’m surely just delulu because it’s been a hellish week and a new song from her would be a serve. 

Why tf is there an IPHONE on the floor of the album cover and WHY am I just now noticing this :(

was that meant to be there or unprofessionalism...

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Her posting those pics was so damn random. It’s weird that it was so far ahead of the single release and didn’t even mention it or a timeframe. That would usually lead me to believe we were getting it sooner, but really she just does random shit that makes no sense anymore so I still imagine it’s probably that end of February date. 

Other thing, I know we all hate the cover, it’s messy, it’s unprofessional looking, etc, but I imagine that’s kind of the whole point. Just Lana in her element with her friends, no additional frills or anything. I don’t love it, but I get it, and I like the alt cover enough that I’m happy to have that one. 

4 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Why tf is there an IPHONE on the floor of the album cover and WHY am I just now noticing this :(

was that meant to be there or unprofessionalism...

that is Chuck's iphone and its not locked bc she's been editing the WD MV on it :bebe::tommy: