Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

31 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Nah nah, the way a lot of y'all still to this day drag LFL for no good reason. Are now looking forward to Yosemite. 

It's gonna be an album highlight. And it's still LFL. :hooker: eat it. 

i never got the hate that LFL gets :toofloppy: it's such a cute album for me. I honestly think if it was divided into two separate records it would have been so much more appreciated 

Blue Jeans = Shades of Cool = Cola = Venice Bitch = 13 Beaches = Terrence Loves You = Tulsa Jesus Freak = Track 3

:wowcry::monica::oprah::trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Blue Jeans = Shades of Cool = Cola = Venice Bitch = 13 Beaches = Terrence Loves You = Tulsa Jesus Freak = Track 3

:wowcry::monica::oprah::trisha:

a very strong collection of tunes there 

Just now, normanrockweII said:

Guys, relax! This website is really linked on itunes 

2 days left 

White Dress by Lana Del Rey | fnd

yes but it changed before to march 19th and then back to feb 26th.. so it could change again.. :crai:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yes but it changed before to march 19th and then back to feb 26th.. so it could change again.. :crai:

It's super reliable though and I think they would have changed it back a long time ago 

I'm very confident she's pulling another LMLYLAW where she says "White Dress out tomorrow" because of the instagram posts a few weeks ago, and it seems to be a very personal song to her. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If I recall correctly we looked at that site for FIILY/TG when google music had the advertisements and it gave the wrong release date then, too :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

It's super reliable though and I think they would have changed it back a long time ago 

I'm very confident she's pulling another LMLYLAW where she says "White Dress out tomorrow" because of the instagram posts a few weeks ago, and it seems to be a very personal song to her. 

yeah that's true. it deff could be a surprise drop. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Nikogo said:

If I recall correctly we looked at that site for FIILY/TG when google music had the advertisements and it gave the wrong release date then, too :thumb2:

I will FIGHT you next

Watch out :oprah3:

At this point, I think @Nikogo just manifests the worst possible scenarios and they always come true

Witchcraft!!!

I’m sorry!!! I’m just very team realistic and I don’t like how angry everyone gets once things don’t go how we want :poordat::poordat:

I’m not saying what I’m saying is 100% possible, I just use previous patterns and how she seems to handle things as a guide.. February 26th made perfect sense of the album was coming out next week, but with the very last minute push back, it makes more sense to keep the single for the week before to build up on the hype 

But it could go both ways since she ‘surprise released’ LMLYLW, but she was very vocal of when we could expect title track video and preorder and with her already teasing the White Dress video I don’t see her just randomly dropping it. And if it comes with a video, I definitely don’t think it’s gonna to be a midnight release.. it’s going to be more title track where it releases at a set time. I just really don’t think she’s going to leave us in the dark but just a game

:toofloppy::noparty:

"Don’t forget me"

I don't think I can wait two weeks for White Dress

If that's the case, I'll just wait for the album :deadbanana: