Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m waiting for the annoying stan to call everyone out with ‘she doesn’t owe us anything wah wah wah!’  ...she owes us plenty for this trauma inducing bullshit. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok I made up my mind and now I'm seeing the delay as something positive. There are not many things to look forward right now and knowing new Lana music is coming makes me feel hopeful and willing to live one more beautiful day of complete nothing. 

I think she’s gonna release on the 19th. The video will create buzz and people will want to listen to the album to see what’s up, especially since this is the first track on the album.

y’all we’re so close, it’s not gonna get delayed especially since the vinyls are gonna get release on that day too so put some cocc in your ears and let’s just enjoy this last stretch 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

8 minutes ago, katebusho said:

manifesting a proper capitalization. norman was traumatic

the credits on Apple are all correct! The back album cover is all capitals so all good there too!!

"Don’t forget me"

the way i'm going to wait until the 19th, get my copy at the store, come back home, play it in my bed with curtains closed and headphones and my phone off, just like i did for lust for life :trisha: that was one metaphysical experience i was left to pieces afterwards even though we all know it's her worst album

norman was so spoiled when it came out that i listened to the hq leak and only to the songs that weren't released already :tommy:

can't wait for the nine unheard songs :trisha:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my heart is pounding just thinking about the release day, and those few seconds before you drop the needle or click the play button where you're just in so much anticipation to hear the album, i think i will be really fidgety and fussy before playing it, like a part of me will not want to play it because im enjoying the anticipation so much that i dont want it to end, and the other part is dying to hear it, also i will need to make sure i am 100% feeling good before so, i will need to be the perfect level of drunk or high, i will need to have the perfect make up and hair, and i will need to have the perfect room temperature... idk if thats just me but yeah, only with lana albums cus hello... lana

The way this perfect post makes me feel understood and accepted :wowcry::xcry:

Just now, HyperVelvet said:

Every time an artist I love releases a new album I'm afraid I'll suddenly die and never hear it. Am I the only one? :trisha:

My exact thought ever time she’s due to release something...this is why delays are painful 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Every time an artist I love releases a new album I'm afraid I'll suddenly die and never hear it. Am I the only one? :trisha:

please girl my anxiety can't take this omg I don't want to die before hearing it I never thought about that :oprah2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Ya boy’s been having some wild health scares lately and I’m terrified that it’ll turn even more serious and I’ll die before the album comes out :trisha:

I just wanna dance with you celebrate with you all! :omg: 

8 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

OMG, SAME HERE! I'VE BEEN AVOIDING GOING OUT IN CASE I MIGHT DIE... my worst fear as of now is not getting to listen to this album, it's insane!

Every time I get back here and there are 100+ new posts, I think something finally happened...I can’t imagine if something did happen... Can she just release the damn single next week, before the big releases?

Has anyone else noticed that LMLYLAW sounds a little like The Jonas Brothers’ song “A Little Bit Longer” :defeated:

a little bit longer was playing on a Tiktok and I really thought it was LMLYLAW with fan made strings added 

"Don’t forget me"

lana if you're reading this please drop a snippet, i'm just a modern day f*g with a weak constitution and i need to know what to expect :defeated: 

also i was thinking about the t1tty pic with the flannel.. i have a feeling that whatever it was intended for, it was scrapped

2 minutes ago, katebusho said:

also i was thinking about the t1tty pic with the flannel.. i have a feeling that whatever it was intended for, it was scrapped

I think it was the album cover for the album if we had gotten it September 5th, her ‘og’ vision before she overthought it and wanted to change things. 

it was probably gonna also be part of a video for TJF that Charlie was shooting when we got the snippet 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Has anyone else noticed that LMLYLAW sounds a little like The Jonas Brothers’ song “A Little Bit Longer” :defeated:

a little bit longer was playing on a Tiktok and I really thought it was LMLYLAW with fan made strings added 

i don't recall what song it was but when lmlylaw was released the jonas brothers' fans were talking sh1t saying lana plagiarized the band (only bc the chord progression is similar to that song)

Like I feel like we forget no matter how long the delay was, Lana once thought of these collection of songs as album worthy. She recorded, finished, and was happy with, these songs in July. She was shooting videos and hiring hair and makeup in July (she tagged them on the truck pic we got), and the vision was set. 

she overthought it and suddenly the songs weren’t good enough but she was at a stalemate since Jack couldn’t work with her for whatever reasons. 

we truly are getting her best album 

"Don’t forget me"

Anyone else still angry at Annie Mac for asking Lana about the sound of COCC and then Lana mentioned her broken roof/chimney and then Annie started talking about that instead

tenor.gif?itemid=11413548  

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven