Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

yeah i'm pretty sure, and wasn't there a rumor that marina was going to release a song titled "answer for the culture"? :eek3: :oopna:

i dont know about that, but some friend right

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

COTCC is going to be naturally juicy :hype:

@Dragon:xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

can y’all finally stop with this? seriously it’s getting super annoying... idk who and what made y’all comment 10 times a day "omg it’s not coming anymore" for the past week but yeah it’s kinda tired so :um3: 

anyways album out in 11 days ladies :dance:

can we also get over the White Dress thing? she shouldn't have teased it but she did, move the fuck on

the entire album is out in 11 days, who cares about one damn song atp

40 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Ok but what this has to do with Marina?:smh: She’s literally one of the queens of alternative music and Lana dearest friend.

help who’s going to tell her she’s neither? :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I mean but that doesn’t mean anything? A follow doesn’t define a friendship

I hope you’re not for real:facepalm:

well no, but it defines respect, and its pretty clear that she wasnt loyal to lana if that post scared her away, anyway this is getting off topic, sorry elle

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What made us comment? It’s called anxiety disorder... plus her track record recently doesn’t really fill us with confidence. 

her track record shows that she never delayed an official, with preorder and sold out vinyls announced album EVER. literally no one does that. i get the anxiety part but y’all make half of us twice as anxious by repeatedly saying “omg it’s not coming" 5 times a day for a week :cryney: ... 

13 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

I'M SICK OF ONLY HEARING ABOUT CHARLIE'S FRIEND'S 24 HOUR BEAN DIP :lange: :willcut: :scream: NOTHING from the grant siblings but BEANS... IT'S SEEK 

the way people only follow charlie and chuck for lana content, i wonder if they're aware  Jerry Mouse Laughing GIFs | Tenor

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 minutes ago, new gods said:

the way people only follow charlie and chuck for lana content, i wonder if they're aware  Jerry Mouse Laughing GIFs | Tenor

the first time i read this i misunderstood :rip: but anyways .. i wish LANA would post something so i'm not just getting beans from that family :bebe: 

i can't handle it it's for a good cause i'm pretty sure so whatever but omgdkmfsnj it's killing me that miss del rey remains silent 2 weeks away from her album release while her siblings post about bean dip

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, new gods said:

I’m sure they are. It’s like when your older sibling kills it in school and you get the “are you so and so’s sibling? I recognized the name” :pls:

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I wonder how ‘White Hot Forever’ actually fits into TJF??

‘I can be white hot forever baby, don’t be afraid of my love’

Since the Mojo guy said that "white hot forever" is in the chorus, I would imagine it to be something like this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I wonder how ‘White Hot Forever’ actually fits into TJF??

‘I can be white hot forever baby, don’t be afraid of my love’

i hope she doesn't say "i can be white hot forever" because that can be twisted... interestingly :bebe: 

but i honestly can't imagine because i have no clue how the song will be structured - maybe there's a pre-chorus? post-chorus? it's part of the "refrain" but that doesn't necessarily mean chorus i don't think, so i could see it being in the pre-chorus and not in the chorus itself

sUcVobB.png

I find it fascinating that she almost centered this entire album on what is now known as Tulsa Jesus Freak. It gives me a West Coast/Freak/Cinnamon Girl type of track. Not the title of an album tbh

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

i hope she doesn't say "i can be white hot forever" because that can be twisted... interestingly :bebe: 

but i honestly can't imagine because i have no clue how the song will be structured - maybe there's a pre-chorus? post-chorus? it's part of the "refrain" but that doesn't necessarily mean chorus i don't think, so i could see it being in the pre-chorus and not in the chorus itself

i think "white hot" is supposed to symbolize the summertime, like an endless summer. she used white and hot to describe the sun in old money

i love you, but you don't understand me.

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

i think "white hot" is supposed to symbolize the summertime, like an endless summer. she used white and hot to describe the sun in old money

i agree, it's either "white hot" summertime, summer forever, etc, or "white hot" like blindingly hot, intense, neverending kinda love. i always imagined an album called "white hot forever" to be filled with romantic intensity and longing, just due to the sheer intensity of that phrase

Spoiler

...i really wish she had an album with that title i feel like it'd be a perfect return to that rock-y angry UV sound, but i see why chemtrails isn't named that

that being said (annoying) people could definitely twist her saying something like "i can be white hot" into "i can be/i am hot and white" which obviously is not the intent :icant:

sUcVobB.png

do we think this album will make you horny? horny ranking

AKA - 9/10 hornyness

BTD - 9/10 hornyness

UV - 9/10 hornyness

HM - 7/10 hornyness

LFL - 6/10 hornyness

NFR - 5/10 hornyness