Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I think if there even is an album trailer, it could come out at literally any point within the next 2 weeks. The Honeymoon sampler was only uploaded to YouTube 10 days before Honeymoon came out!

The UV trailer, if I remember correctly, was made available to people upon pre-ordering the album from her site in May 2014, but was then uploaded to YouTube for everyone to see on the day of the release in North America. 

I feel like there will be one! I didn’t expect Norman to have one and I was totally surprised when she put it out on August 1st 2019, and literally every album of hers since Paradise has had one - it’s tradition at this point!

use this software to burn CDs 

https://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html

Spoiler

btw im not asking for leaks sorry sorry sorry just suggesting software for technical issues xoxox

CcuQRKsWwAApeSN.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think if there even is an album trailer, it could come out at literally any point within the next 2 weeks. The Honeymoon sampler was only uploaded to YouTube 10 days before Honeymoon came out!

The UV trailer, if I remember correctly, was made available to people upon pre-ordering the album from her site in May 2014, but was then uploaded to YouTube for everyone to see on the day of the release in North America. 

I feel like there will be one! I didn’t expect Norman to have one and I was totally surprised when she put it out on August 1st 2019, and literally every album of hers since Paradise has had one - it’s tradition at this point!

I agree and really think if there is one it’ll come out like the Tuesday or Wednesday right before release! Seems to be a front loaded release week promo plan for this album so it should be a good way to build up hype right when the album drops so people stream the whole album! 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think if there even is an album trailer, it could come out at literally any point within the next 2 weeks. I didn’t expect Norman to have one and I was totally surprised when she put it out on August 1st 2019, and literally every album of hers since Paradise has had one - it’s tradition at this point!

Not to be that person but she already broke the tradition of wearing white on the cover (NFR), and also not having a car/vehicle behind her (we got the tablecloth instead):poordat: ...anyways let’s stay positive so we can manifest another iconic trailer:party:

I haven’t written a “let’s predict Lana’s schedule for this album!1!!1” post in so long (and let’s face it, we can never really guess what will happen and when it will happen) but I got to thinking that I thought;

The Honeymoon sampler/trailer was released on Tuesday, September 8, 2015, with Music to Watch Boys to coming out on Friday, September 11, 2015 and the album coming out on Friday, September 18, 2015.

What if...

The Chemtrails sampler/trailer was released on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, with White Dress coming out on Friday, March 12, 2021, and of course, as we know, the whole album coming out on Friday, March 19, 2021? 

I have no reasoning other than the nature of a preceding release and the fact that White Dress’s alleged original release date was exactly a week before the album’s alleged original release date (February 26-March 5; March 12-March 19).

Time will tell!

5 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I agree and really think if there is one it’ll come out like the Tuesday or Wednesday right before release! Seems to be a front loaded release week promo plan for this album so it should be a good way to build up hype right when the album drops so people stream the whole album! 

Yesss exactly! And like, 95% of the interviews for NFR took place on August 28th and were just released that week so I could see her doing everything during the release week! 

5 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Not to be that person but she already broke the tradition of wearing white on the cover (NFR), and also not having a car/vehicle behind her (we got the tablecloth instead):poordat: ...anyways let’s stay positive so we can manifest another iconic trailer:party:

I don’t necessarily think her visuals not always being consistent between album covers negates the nature of her releases (like her always having pre-release singles, videos, album trailers, etc.), though! I get what you’re saying but I also feel there are certain things that are just part of her business plan!

We need to bring back the energy & all the celebration :hype:

We should be celebrating like these legends right now :party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

why are people saying the album is being delayed on Twitter help 

the only thing that's delayed is their brains

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

these stupid trolls are gonna ruin everything, this album already has little to no hype cause she's been silent but people are gonna actually think it's getting delayed so they won't check to listen on the 19th and it's gonna be a huge mess :dafuq:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

why are people saying the album is being delayed on Twitter help 

because it's twitter :oopna2:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

43 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I would not be surprised if between the time of the cringeworthy interview and today, that she has those four tracks that shape her next record ready. 

Desert rock screamy masterpiece by Zach that includes Dealer, Noir and Raise me up:legend:

the silence is bugging, i still don't think it's delayed but why hasn't jack tweeted anything about cocc? he told us so much about the process of making nfr and his favorite tracks.

i love you, but you don't understand me.