Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Breaking up slowly is the biggest positive surprise, Not All Who Wander Are Lost - the negative one.

Goodmorning... :crossed:

big thanks to my lovely mods @Clampigirl & @takeitdoen for keeping watch while I was still asleep. Again, disappointed by the amount of WPs that had to be handed out, but can’t say I’m that surprised either..

While I’m here, just feel like I should give you all the general reminder:

Asking for a link to the leak will result in a Warning Point & a Mod Queue until album release day (March 19th)

Posting a link to the leak or directing users on where to find the leak will result in an immediate, permanent ban.

Also, if you’re going to discuss the album, please use the Spoiler function so those who choose to wait to listen can still enjoy the pre-release period without reading spoilers. To use the function, press the eye key on the text toolbar.

I’ll be keeping watch on this thread for the rest of the day. Behave! xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The way we were ripping each other's hair out yesterday and today we got sweet relief. The universe knows when we need saving 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Spoiler

LMLYLAW: I’m ready to leave 

WAH: I think about leaving, but you know that I’ll never do just because you keep me believing 

:icant::crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Theo said:
  Hide contents

I think it is one of Lana's most experimental and interesting songs in terms of structure, on par with West Coast for example.

:crying4::kiss: Thank you for this info!! Cannot wait to finally hear that one, love anything from her that can be described as 

Spoiler

experimental! ? 

Omg wait, where can i download the leak, like safely lol

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

8 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not in any universe does Zella dayz nasty ass boring voice deserve that much attention in a Lana feature... btw this the first album I hear AUTOTUNE on lanz..... holy shit 

Spoiler

Million Dollar Man had some “subtle” auto tune :smokes: