Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just to let you guys know, the lyrics will be posted and approved on March 19. The only COCC leak discussion there'll be until then will be in this thread, and don't forget to use spoilers! 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

Reveal hidden contents

i thought she was saying "i showed up for you, you showed up for me?"

1 minute ago, Atlantis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I heard “I showed up for you, you showed up for me” ?

OOP- might be that

hqdefault.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:
  Hide contents

I shut up for you, you shut up for me

She's both a sub and a dom, we love to see it

i heard "showed up" lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

well ladies this is it,

the moment of truth, i'm sat in my room with my hair did and my make up popping, a glass of prosecco, my hottest underwear, a joint by my side, my favorite headphones and i'm about to press play, i can't believe we did it, i love u all and i cant wait to share my thoughts, this has been so fun, im scared to hit play and kind of sad because i'm gonna miss this pre release so much, i'll see you all on the other side and for the next era, wish me luck

:xcry::sass::trisha: 

xxx

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

Hide contents

i only listened to tulsa jesus freak, because i want to wait till i can listen to the album with my best friend after we get stoned, and it's truly amazing. the "white hot forever" part is just heavenly. is the rest of the album as good?

Spoiler

Oh baby yes, if you like that moment then you’ll definitely like dark but just a game. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

well ladies this is it,

the moment of truth, i'm sat in my room with my hair did and my make up popping, a glass of prosecco, my hottest underwear, a joint by my side, my favorite headphones and i'm about to press play, i can't believe we did it, i love u all and i cant wait to share my thoughts, this has been so fun, im scared to hit play and kind of sad because i'm gonna miss this pre release so much, i'll see you all on the other side and for the next era, wish me luck

xxx

This almost brought a tear to my eye babe, hope you love it!! Everything we’ve gone through has been so worth it❤️❤️

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VeniceFag said:

Guys guys I won’t listen to the leak but I just need one question answered.

Hide contents

So I’m hearing a lot of talk about the auto tune in TJF, I usually don’t like auto tuned vocals that just sound shaky (like The Weeknd and Post Malone). So would it ruin TJF for me or is it like super good and vibey.

not sure how much of a hot take this was.

Spoiler

Call me tasteless but I don't like it. I'll get dragged to hell and back for this but I don't like Jack as her producer in general. The song itself is nice and easy to listen to, reminds me A LOT of Cinnamon, but the autotune as a style element ugh I cant. I tolerated it with Cinnamon but it's too much for my taste in TJF.  But apparently TJF seems to be popular with the others, so it might just be me.

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

wHYYYYYYY did itunes change the date someone send help

It's still March 19 for me.

Spoiler

TJF, DTWD, and Yosemite are stand outs for me!! The rest (aside fROM BUS) was also so so good :) I’m very happy with this album and though it hasnt quite reached HMs greatness (yet, I still need time with it) it blows NFR out of the water. To me it’s a lot more storytelling, more story telling than she’s done in a hot minute IMO. With all that being said, I hope she does decide to move on from jack after this. NFR and COCC are cute sister albums in many ways, but It’d be interesting to see what she could do next with someone new. Just a thought.

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

well ladies this is it,

xxx

omg i just finished listening, can’t wait for your opinion

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky